A Moment You Only See on Wattpad

Start from the beginning

In walks three of the seven men who have changed my entire life. J-hope, Jimin, and Jungkook. I am absolutely speechless. I cannot believe these men are standing in front of me right now.

"Hello Maeve, I am Jimin," he says as he approaches me with a warm smile. He is absolutely beautiful in person. His black hair is laying on his face, and his brown eyes are stunning to see in person.

"H-hi Jimin, I'm Maeve," I smile, holding out my hand which he shakes, and we both bow.

"Hi Maeve! I'm Jungkook!" the youngest one smiles, beaming at me.

"Hi Jungkook!" I greet, shaking his hand and bowing again, adoring his adorable features.

I then turn to J-hope, and my heart starts pounding again. I am really in front of my bias right now. Holy. Fucking. Shit.

"Hi Maeve, I'm J-hope," he says, as he gives me his award winning smile, holding out his hand.

"Hello Hobi," I say, greeting him with his nickname. I smile, shake his hand, and bow. He smiles back. I am unstable.

"Let's get started shall we?" Hobi says, gesturing us towards the wall with the mirror. "Do you have any experience with dancing?" he asks me.

"No I do not," I say sheepishly, "I suck at dancing," I say chuckling to myself.

He laughs his signature laugh. I die inside. He is so fucking beautiful. "No worries Maeve, we'll run it through slowly so you'll have it down with no problem," he says, giving me a kind smile.

We all get in formation. And the music starts playing with Megan's verse. God I love Megan Thee Stallian. I think to myself. The boys start running through the dance at normal speed, giving me a chance to see it all put together. They move fluidly with so much ease, and I start to feel jealous and insecure about how badly I am going to do.

"Alright!" Hobi says, clapping his hands, "you ready to do this Maeve?" He asks.

I nod my head and walk over to them. Hobi starts teaching me the dance step-by-step, making sure to go slowly so I understand. I start to struggle, finding it hard to get the rhythm down.

"It's okay," Hobi says, approaching me, "Just make sure to take it slow. Here, fix this arm right here," he instructs, grabbing my arm and adjusting it for me. He's touching me. He's touching me. Oh my god Hobi is touching me.

My entire body is on fire after that, and I feel my face start to heat up. I lock eyes with Jimin, who gives me a flirty smile as to insinuate that he knows I like Hobi. I quickly look away, trying to focus on the dance and only the dance.

"Alright let's go again," Hobi instructs, turning back to the mirror and signaling to someone to turn on the music again.

We start at the beginning, and I feel my body starting to dance to the rhythm. I am actually impressed with myself. I didn't think I could do this.

The music stops halfway through Megan's verse, and Hobi turns to me, "That was great!" He shouts, giving me a high-five and a big smile, "We are going to do this in two parts. You just nailed the first half the of the verse! Great job!" He says, smiling at me and giving me a pat on the back. He's touching me again. Jesus Christ help me.

"Thank you," I say shyly, still trying to process the fact that my bias just touched me. I am a little out of breath, but I am able to manage.

"Let's take a small water break before we start the second half of the verse," Hobi says, walking over with Jimin and Jungkook to get water.