A Moment You Only See on Wattpad

I awoke to my alarm, alerting me of the time. 9:00AM. I then pick up the hotel phone, and decide to order some room service for breakfast. I wasn't sure what to order, but I chose something that sounded good to me. I also ordered a coffee to get me through the day.

Today is the big day. I am meeting three members of BTS and dancing with them. One of them being my bias, J-hope.

The room service comes quickly, and I spend time eating up all of the delicious food and drinking my coffee. I'll need a lot of energy to get me through the day.

After eating all of my food, I set the tray outside as I was told someone would pick it up later. I then decide to get ready, it's now 10:00AM, so I need to be ready and out the door by 11:30. I decide to take another shower, wanting to appear as fresh and clean as possible for the boys.

After my shower, I put all of my hair products through my red, curly hair as I do every single day. It's pretty quick and easy as my hair is only down to my shoulders, with bangs sitting on top of my forehead.

As I let my hair air dry, I decide to put on a little makeup. I skip foundation, since I figure I'll be sweating a lot, and decide to just put concealer under my eyes to conceal my fatigued, and a little bit on a few acne spots I have. I put on a few coats of mascara, and then I brush some brow gel on my eyebrows. I then finish off with powder, blush, and highlight to accentuate my features. I swipe some chapstick on my lips and I am ready to go.

After putting on all of my clothes and lacing up my shoes, I check the time. 11:20AM, it reads. My heart starts racing a million beats a minute. I grab my keys and my purse, and finish off with some deodorant and perfume, making sure I smell my absolute best. I make sure to grab my hotel key as I walk out the door and head down the elevator.

As I reach the lobby, I am approached by the same driver who drove me to my hotel. "Good morning, Ms. Taylor," he greets with a smile and bow.

"Good morning," I smile and bow as well. Heading into the black SUV.

He starts driving immediately, and I take the time to put in my airpods and listen to BTS to get myself hyped and in the mood. I admire the scenery out of the window, and I realize that I truly could never get tired of being here.

We pull up to another tall building, and I assume it's for Bighit Entertainment. I step out of the car and approach the large doors at the front. I am greeted by a woman and a man who sport big smiles.

"Hello Ms. Taylor! Welcome to Seoul. And welcome to the official Bighit Entertainment building. We are so happy you are here!" the woman says, bowing and smiling at me.

"Hello!" I exclaim, "thank you for having me here. It is an honor and pleasure to be here. I am so grateful that you chose me for this opportunity," I smile and bow as well.

"Follow me Ms. Taylor. We will lead you to the dance studio where you will be working with J-hope, Jimin, and Jungkook," the man says, who I recognize as Bang Si-Hyuk, and gestures his arm in his direction.

I smile, following him towards the elevators where we go to the 12th floor. I am amazed by the size of this place. This is truly only something you read on Wattpad. I think to myself, giggling silently.

We reach the dance studio, where the only people in the room are camera crew. "The boys will be here shortly. You can go ahead and warm up, stretch, do whatever you need to do to get ready," he says and leaves the room, leaving me by myself.

I decide to listen to what he said, and put my stuff down and start stretching, not wanting to get a cramp in front of the boys.

As I'm finishing up my stretches, the door opens. Oh my god. It's them. Stay calm. Don't freak out.