:I can't ask Jungwon since he's offline.

:Lea :(

:can you just read this?

:Oh, bye.. I'll try to sleep again. Maybe you're just in a friend's house.

6:10 am

:Lea..

:I'm not kidding around.. you never left the house without even saying it to us.

:Ms. Kang said that you just visited Ni-ki but why are you still not here? :(

:Should I go now and find you?

:Wait-

:You're already online!

:Leaa.. answer please..

:I know you already seen my messages.

Good morning Jihoon, I'm sorry for not being able to thank you last night:

Ni-ki told me to sleep already that's why I didn't had the chance to reply:

:So you're with him?

:You slept at the hospital's sofa?

I'm with him, we just shared the bed:

I'm really sorry for making you worried Jihoon:

But I promise that I'm good:

Plus thank you for greeting me a happy birthday:

I'll go home already:

wait for me:

:Oh, okay..

After his reply, I immediately removed Ni-ki's arm around me.. it feels so comfortable, but I need to go now.

"Don't leave me again please" He said with his eyes closed tightly.

"Ni-ki I need to go now"

"You'll just leave me again" He said and I chuckled.

"I won't Ni-ki" I said and caressed his cheeks.

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"I love you" He said.

"Are you still asleep?" I asked and heard nothing, maybe he's just dreaming.

-
-
-

Ni-ki's
_____

I woke up because of the bright ray of sun hitting hitting my bare skin.

I looked at my side expecting Lea to be here,

but she's gone.

without wasting any second, I looked around and saw a coffee with a bread on my table.. it's here with a note attached on it.

I sat on my bed and started to read what's written on the paper.

'Good morning Ni-ki! I'm sorry for leaving without waiting for you to wake up. But I bought a coffee and bread for you before completely leaving this place.

- Lea :)'

I smiled.

I looked at the clock and it's just 8:09 am.

I stood up from my bed and went to the washroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

later, I'll tell Lea not to visit me since I'm going to leave this hospital.

I'm allowed to go home now so I'll make sure that I can be with her on her birthday.

I also told my plan to Konon so she can buy the things that I wrote on the list I gave her. I'll just pay for it when I found a part-time job.

I hope that Lea will be happy when she saw my surprise..

I hope that my surprise dinner with her will be so memorable for the both of us.

I'll make her mine again.

_______________

<WORD COUNT: 730>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>