Ji Li quickly glanced back to his senses, her face was surprised, "Yu Fuya and Zhu Xusheng are in love?"

"Yes, when the romance broke out, it was a sensation!" Baozi continued to him.

Back then, Super Film was very optimistic about the two newcomers, Qin Li and Zhu Xusheng, but the former brought Qi An, a ‘friend agent’, so Yu Fuya’s focus was on the latter.

The two secretly dated for half a year, but they were photographed in private and their relationship was suddenly exposed.

At that time, Zhu Xusheng was on the rise, and Yu Fuya was a well-known agent. This nine-year-old sibling relationship made a sensation in the entire entertainment industry.

Fans were in a riot, accusing Yu Fuya of forced unrequited love, using the convenience of the position to have close physical contact with Zhu Xusheng.

Ji Li curled her lips non-committal.

No matter what, Zhu Xusheng is also a young and strong guy, who can let Yu Fuya behave outside and take intimate photos? The latter is obviously a career-type strong woman, who should know this kind of taboo in the workplace best.

Step back ten thousand steps, even if you really want to move your mind, you should call on Brother Li, right?

Qin Li is much more handsome than Zhu Xu in the photo.

Ji Li thought secretly.

"From the eyes of a discerning person, the two are clearly in a relationship. As a result, Brother Ji, guess what?" Bao Zi shook his head.

Ji Li's eyes flickered, and he made a guess, "Zhu Xusheng won't follow the fan's statement to deny the love affair, right? He also pushed the pot on the woman?"

Steamed bun suddenly slapped his thigh, "That's it! At that time, there were many similar reports, saying that Yu Fuya used the unspoken rules of the workplace or something... It is a man who should get together well, and he did this, it was a secret. 'A hand for the woman."

"Inspired by Super Shadow Culture?" Ji Li asked.

"It shouldn't be, because not long after this incident, he broke up with Chaoying and signed to Jincheng Pictures, and he is still the first brother of that company. I get some lace news every other time, only because of the addition of works. , Dare to be so presumptuous."

Baozi took another bite of the watermelon, and said vaguely, "Although Zhu Xusheng's fans have always said that he and Teacher Qin Li are right, but I want to say that the former is not worthy of the shoes for Teacher Qin Li."

"How wonderful Teacher Qin Li is, since he debuted, he has never had a mess of scandals."

With a chuckle, Ji Li slowly peeled a sweet grape.

"Yu Fuya was silent for a while, and then she took Jiang Ying'er with her until she announced her marriage three years ago."

At the age of thirty-eight, Yu Fuya finally regained her ambition and returned to the family after marrying her husband outside the circle. He has not appeared in front of the public so far.

Baozi roughly finished talking about what he had learned, and then asked afterwards, "Brother Ji, what do you ask her to do?"

Ji Li didn't hide it and said, "Bao Zi, I plan to terminate the contract with Dream Media, and I also want to invite Yu Fuya to be my agent. What do you think?"

When Baozi heard these words, he was stunned for two seconds. This time the company's public relations attitude was too sad, and Ji wanted to terminate the contract and leave, which he could understand completely. but…