She's too cute to be going to the warehouse.

"All your outfits are cute."

"Okay I'll wear something of yours-"

Her eyes widened and she stopped herself from speaking, muttering a quiet 'oops'. 

I hid my smirk and cleared my throat. 

"So you don't think my clothes are nice?"

I asked, pretending to be offended, wanting to tease her. 

"I was kidding, honest!"

"honest?"

There was a long pause before she finally opened her mouth again. 

"Okay, that one green jacket you have is a teeny weeny bit ugly, but other than that everything is cute!" she spoke so quickly it was almost unintelligable. 

I laughed out loud at that, which made her giggle along. 

"Let's go get that green jacket."

"That's the spirit Luci," she replied with a little chuckle, taking one of my hands in hers, playing with the rings on my finger. "Can I have one of these too?"

"You can take my whole fucking closet, sweetheart."

----

She threw on a random hoodie of mine which she kept at her place, deciding not to wear the 'ugly' green jacket, then we got back in the car. 

I'm going to have to burn it when I get home

If Delilah doesn't like it, neither do I.

The car ride was mostly silent, but the radio was on and Delilah hummed along with the quiet music. I glanced at her every few minutes and noticied how oddly calm she was, which confused me since I thought she'd be a litte more afraid since we're meeting that devil she calls mother. 

I'm starting to think I'm more nervous than she is. Unless she's a great actress. 

"You okay?"

I asked, just to be sure. 

"No I pooping myself."

"Your shitting yourself?"

"Pooping, sir," she corrected, slightly pinching the skin on my hand as a warning. I chuckled, rubbing the back of her fingers with my thumb. 

"You're good at hiding it."

"Feel my heartbeat," she dragged my hand onto her chest, grazing her breasts in the process but I don't think she cared, pressing my hand down. Her heart was going incredibly fast, even more now since we're only a few blocks away from the warehouse.

"Fucking hell."

She giggled. 

"But if I act scared then it'll be worse so excuse me while I pretend to be fearless like you," she mumbled, closing her eyes and leaning her head against my shoulder, holding my arm to her chest. 

"Okay..." I drawed out, a little concerned. 

Once we arrived, I poked her cheek a few times to get her attention, which only resulted in her clinging to me even more. 

"Baby."

"No."

"No?"

"I'm not going."

"Okay let's go back home."

"No!"

"What the fuck-"