What about the sniper? Was this man related to the sniper too?

"How brute… " Another man who looked a little older than Lisa Manoban said and walked beside the older man. The man's fox like eyes instantly made the commander cautious. This man was pale and a little skinny. Judging from the absence of calluses on his hands. It would be safe to say that this one is not experienced in combat. The commander watched as the man's eyes glitter, a sense of danger instantly embraced his whole being. "How about we peel their skin slowly until they tell us more about the Vercello Family?"

"You too…" Lisa Manoban shook her head. "I can now see where Chaeyoung got her peculiar methods."

"A part from her father and a part from her mentor."

"However, now is not the time to do this." Lisa said as she eyes Mason and Chanyeol. "We need to go and rescue Chaeyoung."

"Agree… you two take care of Chaeyoung while I take care of this place. Alexander will help me after he killed Nico's men." Chanyeol said, his eyes turning crescent as he smiled. The commander instantly wondered if this man was really what he thought him to be. After all, a normal man would not smile in situations like this.

"How about the sniper? Did you found him?" Lisa asked.

"That-" both Mason and Chanyeol eyed each other. Before Mason chose to answer. "Her… It's her not him."

Lisa raised an eyebrow at Mason. "Do you know the sniper?"

"Dad… you should also start calling me dad from now on." Mason answered, avoiding Lisa's question.

However, Lisa decided not to pursue the issue any longer. It was obvious that Mason was avoiding the topic. It must be Claire, she instantly concluded. Lisa remembered that they received a call last night telling them that Henry Lee already woke up and tried to bite his tongue when he discovered that he is already paralyzed from the neck down. Because of this, the doctor gave him something to make him sleep until Chaeyoung and Lisa comes back to deal with him.

Since Henry is already awake, Claire must have already left the island as well.

This could only mean that the 'she' that Mason was talking about could be Claire.

"Alright… let's go. Dad." Lisa said as she walked away from the mercenaries.

Seeing Lisa walk along with the older man, the commander fixed his gaze to the smiling man in front of him. A gust of wind hit him, making him shiver. For some reason, the commander was not aware of which truly made him shiver. Was it the gust of wind? Or the chilly smile that the man was giving them?

"Alright, gentlemen…" Chanyeol asked as an evil smiled blossomed on his pale face. "Shall we start?"

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung furrowed her brows at her uncle's words. "No… uncle... please leave with Taehyung and grandmother."

She then turned her head towards Antonio ignoring Jackson eyes. "Where is the helicopter?" she asked, her eyes started to scan everyone in the room.

"It will be here in two minutes," Peter answered before tossing his phone to Chaeyoung. "Here you go. I wrote the address. Phone's password is 795631."

Chaeyoung did not answer him. She just gave the phone to Wang Bolin and asked him to check it for her. After a few seconds, Wang Bolin confirmed Peter's words. In response, Chaeyoung nodded at Peter.

"Chaeyoung… we could leave you alone. We would not disturb you nor ask you to be our leader. However, you also have to promise not to touch us or any of our businesses." Antonio suddenly blurted, earning the attention of everyone in the room. Just now, his nephew informed him about Chaeyoung's crazed eyes. As a doctor, Peter was instantly able to detect Chaeyoung's the peculiarity in the way Chaeyoung would look at everyone.