"What.."

I sat on the couch at inayos ang buhat ko kay Skye para makasandal siya nang ayos sa balikat ko. Lumapit rin si Noach sa couch pero mas gusto niyang kumalong sa akin.

"Mommy I'm not saying Ate is a loner but, to be honest? Okay! Something already close to that! He closed our little space. "I feel like she's an introvert," he whispered as if saying a little dark secret.

"Cattivo. Ate Ash is nice..." Sky whimpered.

"I know! I know! But Skye, you still don't understand these words, okay?"

"Yes! She still does not, young boy." I repeatedly kissed Noach's cheeks. "But, you do. So you need to understand this privacy that Ate Ash wants herself alone, alright? Although Ate Ash is quiet at times, do not ever think she doesn't care for the both of you." I softly squeezed Noach's chin. "And doesn't want to help you. Now go, and see if I am right. But anyway, sure I am."

Nakababa na ng lap ko si Noach at paakyat na ng hagdan. I called him.

"We still have business later, okay? I'll go handle Skye first."

Bawal ko silang pagsabayin dahil maingay silang dalawa kapag nagpaunahan na mag- explain. They were always in contest.

I faced my poor daughter, pouting her lips. "Sky, baby.. What Mommy and Daddy told you?"

"Do not go to Daddy's collections and sneak his toys."

"That's exactly what you and Kuya did."

"But Kuya... Kuya... Kuya told me to get one!"

"Oh, did he?"

"Yes!"

"Oh? You weren't lying? In fact, you only didn't get one. You get two of Daddy's collections."

"Kuya told me to!"

"You both wanted to."

"Daddy's toys are so beautiful... I couldn't stop myself from getting and getting. I called Daddy this morning that I wanted the plane he bought last day. I saw the delivery guy! I told Daddy I wanted it for myself but he said no!"

"Daddy spoils you with food but he can't always spoil you with toys. Look at your old toys. You haven't played with them again when you asked me to get you the barbie house you only left in the garden. Just when you saw Dad bought again his new toys, you already forgot about the house after playing it one day."

"It's because... I want Daddy's airplane..."

"But he gave you and Kuya Noach his early collections, right? It's still good and you and Kuya were enjoying it."

"For sure... But, I want new ones... Why... Mommy. It's unfair. Daddy always gets a new one and we can just not."

"Those toys... Those metal planes that Daddy is buying, were limited editions.. too expensive, honey. But for Daddy, it's worth it because he knows how to take care of his toys. He doesn't leave them in the garden. He doesn't sink them in the bathtub. He doesn't just care for it when it's new. He always cleans it and makes sure it's always in a good condition. Besides.. it isn't for Daddy to play with them. Daddy is just collecting these planes because it's his hobby. Same when you always go out wanting so many clips on your hair."

"Hobby? It's Daddy's hobby?"

"Yes, baby."

"He's wasting his money!"