I think of it.

"I'm sorry. I existed... and become continuously the source not only of your heartbreak but headaches. Sorry for the stupid kiss. I don't want you to feel that bad. Please... wake up."

I lifted up my shaking hands to touch the mirror... as if I could really reach for him.

Paano na... Paano na ngayon. Paano ko pa siya maalagaan. Dapat mas naalagaan ko na siya nang mas maaga. I should have known this sooner. I.. should've noticed signs.

The.. head massage.

"Does it feel good?"

"Satisfying..."

He never wants anything but my hand gliding on his head after a full day at work.

"Babe?"

"Hmm?" 

"You really just made yourself a bed in my heart."

"I'm a lucky bitch. I live there rent-free."

And I could just remember his restlessness and.. strictness.

"You do look great. But haven't you thought men would flock to you?" 

"Are you one of them, though?"

He's seen as authoritative. And wanted control over my picked wears. To control the people who are off-limits to see me revealing too much skin.

"Really, Avi? Does it have to be asked? Why would ask me something you already knew the answer to?"

"You know what? Let's just go! I know they're waiting for us!"

"You're aware the crowd is big, yet you still choose that kind of... dress?"

Even before the relationship starts. 

"Tie up the jacket on your waist. Madaming tao sa labas. Baba ka nalang whenever you're done."

He constantly kept an eye out. 

"Take it."

"What is it?" 

"Pajamas."

To be in control.

He does it.. regardless of.

"It's so unfitting if I'll let you pay for this."