• 24 •

Nervously Marion opens the door of her appartment. Her smile brightens when she sees Ben standing there with a bouquet of flowers.

"Happy birthday Mari, you look lovely," he greets her while handing the flowers.

"Thank you Ben," she smiles. "You clean up nicely too."

She walks to her kitchen to put the flowers in a vase and Ben follows her closely.

"So 27, how does it feel?" Ben asks her. The same question she asked on his 25th birthday.

"Old, definetly compared to you," she laughs while looking up in to his soft blue eyes.
"Can't believe I'm in love with someone who's two years younger," she thinks without realising she was saying it out loud.

Ben's eyes widen when he hears her say those words. "You're what?" he exclaims surprised. "Fuck Mari I'm love with you too. Probably since the first time we've met."

He pulls her closer to his body and kisses her with all the passion he has. This kiss is even better than the one they shared on his birthday. Now they both know where they stand with each other.

"Will you be my girlfriend Mari?" Ben asks when he pulls away.

"Yes of course Benjamin," Marion answers.

She puts her lips back on his. Both are smiling through the kiss. Ben's hands drop down from her waist and land on her bum. Softly he kneeds the body part in his handpalm, which causes a moan to escape from Marion's lips.

Mari pulls away when she realises where this is leading to. Fuck those pregnancy hormones.

"Don't we have a reservation?" she asks.

Ben lets go of her butt cheeks and blushes slightly. "Yes of course, forgot about that one," he laughs.

"Let's go then," she grins and gives a little peck on her boyfriend's lips. "Lead the way kind sir."

•••

benchilwell shared a story to close friends