Prologue

Prologue;

Demetria's POV:

"You're going to need to talk at some point sweetheart, we are here to help you get better." The consular pleaded.

I didn't say anything, just kept my mouth shut and was praying they would leave me alone. This is ridiculous, I don't need to be here. I'm perfectly fine, it was just a hard day on tour, then everything blew up in my face. I wouldn't have punched her if she didn't deserve it.

"Alright, let's try the second exercise." She spoke as she got up.

Finally. But it wasn't long till she returned, and placed a plate before me. There was a small piece of chicken, a slice of garlic bread and a few vegetables.

"Eat this."

"No." I shot back.

"Please try."

"Why? I don't need to prove anything to you."

The dark skinned women sighed in frustration and moved closer to me and looked me right in the eyes.

"Demi, if you can't eat one small plate of food, or you won't even try, I think you have proved you have a problem."

That's when it hit me. I always knew somewhere deep down inside of me, but I never wanted to admit it. But as if a switch flipped inside of me. I don't want to be like this anymore, something needs to change, and I'm the only person who can change it.

~~~~~Authour's Note~~~~~

The first few chapters will be slow just showing all that Demi has been through then bring in the boys. This story starts off in late 2010 when Demi was submitted into Rehab.

Comment, Vote, Fan. I love you all!

Comment nice things and I'll dedicate a chapter to you! (:

- Summer x, (: