Chapter 3

Chapter 3- Fast Forward

Niall’s POV:

March 27th 2011

“Thank you Cardiff! You’ve been amazing!” Liam yelled over the crowd.

“Thank you everyone who voted for us on the X Factor, and I promise this won’t be the last of us!” Harry added in.

It had been an insane last 8 months, put into a band with 4 complete strangers, placing 3rd in The X Factor, getting signed with Syco, records, going on the X Factor tour, and of course, starting our debut album. I’ve never thought any of this would come true, it was a crazy feeling, seeing and hearing thousands of girls screaming your name, it’s unrealistic!

It’s a one shot kind of thing, give it all now, and get it all back in a few years, the luxury of it all. It’s really hard being away from family, but I’ve become so close with these guys, were like our own little family. Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson & Zayn Malik, haven’t heard of us? You sure will soon. Everyday we gain thousands of followers on Twitter, and with our first single coming out in a few months, everything is suppose to just get even bigger.

August 10th 2011

Our first single ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ was released just 1 week ago, and already number one in every country it was released in! Due to us being from the U.K. and a new band, we have to have wait to release in countries like America. Uncle Simon said we might get to tour their. Could you imagine it?! Being such a big band, you have fans in USA? I can only dream.

March 23rd 2012

Today is the day, album release in North America, I am freaking out. This is big, no, HUGE. Are we going to make sales their? Will we have fans? It’s 8 in the morning here, just released, patciently waiting for feedback...

@NiallOfficial I am in LUV with WMYB!!!

@NiallOfficial UAN was finally released, fav album right now! love you Niall!! follow me?? <3

@NiallOfficial ‘s SOLO IN MOMENTS. I’M DYING I LOVE U NIALL.

More and more and more flowed through my mentions, I can’t believe it! They like it? Is it going to be successful?

From: Zayn

guess who’s already at number 1 in america? : D x!

To: Zayn

no way, dude, what if demi listens to our album?

From: Zayn

ur lovestruck, get some sleep, see you bright n’ early : D

It is true, I love her, well, I’m infatuated with her, but who wouldn’t be, she’s perfect, after all she’s been through, she cares so much for her fans to get help, I adore her. But unfortunately he was right, bright and early tomorrow.

April 9th 2012

It finally happened, she recognized who I was. It’s kind of weird, but I was creeping through tumblr and I just saw this gif, and it lead to more interviews. The gif was of her at a concert and a fan asked her a question.

“Who’s your favourite 1D member?” “Niall.”

Do you know who Niall is? I do, IT’S ME. ME, I, MYSELF, NIALL HORAN, DEMI LOVATO SAID I WAS HER FAVOURITE. Okay it may not be much, but still SOMETHING. Then I youtubed some interviews, she’s thinks I’m CUTE. I almost fainted (again)! And I don’t know, one more minor detail.... SHE FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER. ME, THIS KID @NIALLOFFICAL HAS A @DDLOVATO FOLLOW. Jesus, calm down Niall before you pass out again.

June 17th 2012

It happened, the two greatest things.

First, we were nominated for 3 VMA’s. Just to be nominated is an honour.

Second, I SKYPED WITH DEMI LOVATO. For once I was able to keep my cool, and we actually had a really nice long talk, were planning on meeting up after the VMA’s.

This week has been fantastic, Demi and I text all the time, she even called me cute, it was a lot to handle, but I think this could seriously go somewhere.

~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~

I know, I know, I need to update more often.

The more you commment & vote, the more I want to write! 

- cheers, summer x.

Lightweight (Niall Horan & Demi Lovato)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara