Chapter 2: Coming Out?

𖤐𖤐┈┈┈🔮┈┈┈𖤐𖤐

Crystal's POV

After school Alex and I played basketball at the park. After a few games we sat down on the bench to take a break. I looked at Alex, I gave him his water and he started gulping down the water like a mad man. "Alex, what did you really wanted to ask? I know you too well to not notice how anxious you are right now." I said after taking a sip of my water. Alex sighs and covers his face in his hands.

"Ok ok.. umm.. would..you...u-um..you.." "You..?" "You wanna.. go to the dance with me? N-not as a date or anything just l-like a hangout friend thing." He said kinda fast. "Sure why not I don't mind I wasn't really going with anyone." I replied with a smile and he squealed a little. "But why don't you have a date? Do you know how many girls are drooling over you?" I asked in a teasing way.

"Umm.. because I'm not interested in any of the girls and I would rather go with a friend." He replied with a little panic. I leaned against the metal gate. "May I asked the same for you." He asked a little quietly. I looked back at him again. "Well.. For one thing no one asked me out. Two I'm lesbian and the guys don't look hot to me." Alex looked at me with a shocked expression. "Your.. Your lesbian?"

He looked like a fish out of water. I giggled and squished his cheeks a little, smiling at him fondly. "Yes baby I am. I'm lesbian." He moved my hands away from his cheeks and whines. "Stop calling me baby!" He whined, kicking his legs.

"Sorry I forgot that's one of your triggers." I whispered incase if anyone walks by or some shit. He pouts and crosses his arms making a hmph sound. It was quiet for a little but Alex broke the silence. "Since you told me you are lesbian might as well go ahead and say it..." He took a deep breath closing his eyes. "I.. I like guys.." He said shyly looking away. "You do?" He nods.

"Well we the gay squad now." I said jokingly and he giggled. After a few minutes of giggling and talking it was getting late. "Well it's getting late. Do you wanna come over for the night." I asked, knowing it will make him more happy. He nodded. We both got up and walked back to my house.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No Ones POV

"Ari!" Emma said running over to her in the gym. Ariana looked towards her while Emma came closer. She came to a stop right infront of her. Ariana just got done with practice. "Hi Emma" "Hello me and my girls are going to the mall you wanna come? We can go find some fancy dresses for the dance."

"No thanks I can't anyways I have homework to do." Ari replied picking up her backpack and duffle bag. "Ugh just don't do the homework." She said sounding annoyed. "No my parents will kill me unlike yours who don't care what you do." Ari says walking out of the gym while Emma following behind.

"So have any hot boys asked you out to the dance yet?" She asked. Ariana rolled her eyes already hearing this question many times. "No and I don't really care." She replied walking out of the school already walking straight to her car in the parking lot. "Well my friend can hook you up with this really hot guy. She had sex with him once saying she felt so good when he was pumping into her with his huge-" "Emma I said No and I. Don't. Really. Care." She said cutting her off.

Ariana got into her car locking her car so Emma won't be able to get in and annoy her more.Emma tried open the car door "Ari!" She whined when it wouldn't open she back up getting scared hearing the engine start. Ariana backup out of the parking spot she rolled down the window a litte. "By the way it's not Ari it's Ariana." She said rolling the window up and driving off. Emma watched her drove off, she groaned and walked over to find Kai.

𖤐𖤐┈┈┈🔮┈┈┈𖤐𖤐