The day Kara found out.

Tw: Mentions of vomit

Kara woke up feeling very ill. She thought it was a little odd since she is a kryptonian. Then two minutes later she used her super speed to run to the bathroom and throw up every single piece of food she ate last night. While she was throwing up her sister Alex heard her throwing up so she ran to the bathroom as fast as she could and she held up her hair so no vomit would get in it.

Then after Kara finished throwing up she curled up right against Alex since she felt really weak after that. Alex helped Kara up off the ground and went into her room and grabbed her some clean clothes and ran a warm bath for her. After Kara got out of the bath she changed into her clothes and plopped straight onto the couch.

Once Alex saw her she asked....

"Kara , when was your last period"?

Kara said" umm I haven't had my period in two months".

Kara looked at Alex and started to cry. Both Kara and Alex realized what might be happening.

Alex took Kara to the Deo Immediately after that. Alex then took a blood test and...

It came back

Positive

Alex looked so happy she started to cry.

Kara asked " what's wrong?"

Alex said " YOUR PREGNANT KARA"

Kara started to cry happy tears since she has always wanted to be a mom.

Kara realized that she will have to raise a baby on her own since Mon-El left.

Kara then went back home since she was hosting game night at her loft. That's when she realized when she wanted to tell everyone the news. After she got home she took a shower got changed into some nicer clothes and got out some snacks and drinks for everyone.

About 20 minutes later

Lena, Alex, Brainy, Nia, and J'onn arrived at Kara's loft.

Once everyone arrived Kara was really happy to tell everyone the news she found out earlier today.

About an 1 hour later

It was Kara's turn for hangman. Kara wrote down the lines for where the sentence I'm Pregnant.

Kara said" ok I'm ready ".

Nia guessed " I "

Kara wrote it down

Then Brainy guessed the word " I'm "

Kara wrote down the m.

After that Lena guessed " e "

Kara wrote down the e

Then after everyone took there guesses no one ended up guessing the sentence.

Once Kara wrote down the sentence " I'm Pregnant. "

Everyone gasped at the sentence she wrote.

J'onn, Lena, and Brainy said " congrats Kara. "

Nia was so surprised that no words came out of her mouth.

J'onn said " how far along are you Kara. "

Kara said " about two months ".

Once everyone said there good-byes and left Kara changed into her pajamas and got a glass of water and went to bed.

The Next Day

The next morning Kara ran to the bathroom before she threw up everywhere. Once she finished throwing up she got dressed and went to work. After she walked in everyone looked surprised since she already had a little bump growing already.

While she was working she felt her her lunch she just ate come back up so she ran to the bathroom and threw up every last piece of food that was left inside of her. The second she ran out of the room Nia ended up following her right after.

Nia heard Kara throwing up so she knocked on the stall door and said " Kara are you ok, can I come in"?

Kara said "no this morning sickness is kicking my butt".

Nia came in and rubbed her back and held her hair since she had to throw up again.

Once Kara was finished throwing up Nia thought it would be best if Kara told Andrea why she ran out of the office. Kara realized that she would have to tell Andrea that she was pregnant so that way she wouldn't get in trouble for leaving.

Kara went up to Andrea's desk and told her why she ended up leaving the room. Andera congratulated Kara and she said " it's ok Kara, Lena told me already" she chuckled after she said that.

The End Of The Day

Both Kara and Nia walked out of CatCo and headed to the Deo so Nia could work on her powers since Kara will be out of commission for awhile. Once Nia and Kara got to the Deo Kara went to sit down then she grabbed the nearest trash can and threw up. Alex ran to her and rubbed her back and she told Kara " maybe we should get you home so you can rest ."

Alex took Kara back home to her loft she grabbed her some sweats and a random hoodie then Kara hoped into the shower so she could get the smell of puke of her. Once she got out of the shower she saw Alex had a bag full of prenatal vitamins she should take so the baby can be nice and healthy. Alex also told her that in about two months she can find out the gender of her baby. Kara was so happy when Alex said that she started to think of so many names for baby boy or girl.

One name Kara had thought of was Alexandra Marie Danvers/Alexandra Marie Zorel. Another name she thought of was Michel Thomas Danvers/ Michel Thomas Zorel.

Kara really like the name Alexandra for a girl since she would be naming her baby after her sister. Once she finished thinking about baby names she saw that Alex had fell asleep right next to her so Kara got up and grabbed a blanket to put over her so she doesn't get cold. She gives Alex a kiss on the forehead and she heads to bed.

I hope you guys like the book so far. Just to remind everyone this is my first book so please don't hate on me. Also if you guys have any suggestions please comment them down below. I hope you guys have/had a good day.

~ Love Semaj :)