54 : Meet the Shang siblings again

Start from the beginning

"Of course!" Wen Qiao said, "You are my husband, and I will protect you."

"Yeah, you are my wife, and everything I have is yours. I am also happy to make alchemy for you, it's all the same." Ning Yuzhou said softly.

Wen Qiao stopped talking immediately.

How could it be the same?
After they were together, he had always been paying, and she seemed to have done nothing to help him except for fighting monsters. Now she wants to buy spirit grass, and she needs him to sell spirit pills.

"Aha has helped me a lot. If Aha hadn't helped me take care of the spirit grass, I wouldn't be able to specialize in alchemy with ambition."

Although the space belongs to Ning Yuzhou, since Wen Qiao transformed into shape, Wen Qiao took care of the spirit grass in the space. What kind of spirit grass he needs, as long as he tells her, she can not only push it to maturity, Will handle it well and send it to him, saving him a lot of effort.

In fact, there is a subtle complementary relationship between the two of them.
For example, in the matter of alchemy, such as the mysterious blood between them.

After Ning Yuzhou's whispering analysis, Wen Qiao's frowning brows finally loosened a little.

She turned her head to look at Ning Yuzhou and said seriously: "You are right! I will work hard in the future, and I will definitely not let people bully you."

Her husband likes those minor training methods. The pill talisman array is all involved, and there is not much time for cultivation. In addition, there is a space to cultivate, and the cultivation speed is slower. Then she will work hard to cultivate and strive to become stronger to protect him from being bullied by anyone.

After thinking about it, Wen Qiao's heartstrings loosened, and there was a certain change in her body, and the cultivation base that was suppressed at the peak of Yuanming Realm naturally loosened.

Wen Qiao pressed it down, and the two of them walked towards the market where spirit pills were sold.

When they came to the shop selling spirit pills, they randomly picked a store and walked in.

After half an hour, they walked out of the shop and cleaned up a batch of spirit pills in the space, their storage bags bulged up again, returned to the previous spirit grass shop, and bought the sky cicada spirit leaf.

After buying Tianchan Lingye, they continued to move towards the next Lingcao shop.

According to Ning Yuzhou's meaning, anyway, they now have Yuanjing, so they can buy what they like, and then continue to refine the Lingcao to sell the Yuanjing. As long as enough spirit grass is gathered, what kind of spirit pill can't be refined? There will be as many crystals as possible by then.

So Ning Yuzhou also supported Wen Qiao's move to collect spirit grass.

There are a lot of Lingcao shops in Tiandan Valley's Fang City, and the two of them have spent a day, and they haven't finished one-third of the Lingcao shops.
But the harvest is quite fruitful.

When they walked into a Lingcao shop again, the two of them had no time to see the surrounding Lingcao before they heard a quarrel in the shop.