ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈᵈⁱᵉ ᵐᵉᵉᵗˢ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈᵈⁱᵉ ⁻ ᵐ.ʷ

Start from the beginning

"me? you're breaking up with me?"

he fucking cheats on me and then gets to dump me? hell no.

"no, i fucking break up with you. cheating asshole."

he scrunched his face up in fake confusion.

the rest of the party awkwardly stood by and watched the show go down, max silently hyping me up.

"i'm not a cheater..." he scoffs.

"if you're not a cheater then you're also a good liar."

obviously, sarcasm.

"don't be such a bitch, y/n."

i slapped my hand right across his face after that one, eleven seemed to get pretty aggravated after that and max quickly rushed me out of the room.

now it's summer of 85' and mike and eleven spend their days making out in her bedroom, just like we used to.

things between mike and i have calmed down and the party can now hang around each other and be somewhat civilized.

max and lucas are usually the two to keep mike and eleven distanced away from me, just in case things get out of hand again.

i've pretty much gotten over our dumb middle school relationship and living summer single. it's not as bad at it sounds. at least i don't make myself look desperate like steve harrington.

and i am not desperate. i can live my entire life single without a problem. i swear.

i was still a bit snarky to mike and eleven though. specifically eleven since dealing with mike was just too hard after everything.

it wasn't anything direct it was just more passive.

whenever i had to take the party's ice cream order, i never asked for hers. not like she noticed anyways, she's too caught up with mike's stupid face.

and sometimes she still uses her telekinetic forces against me and acts like she wasn't the one doing it.

like bitch i can see the blood flowing down your face.

one day though, one summer day... everything began to change.

i was riding my skateboard out in my neighborhood, i was practicing some tricks. ever since i met max i've had this new fascination with it, she's such a good friend that she even bought me my own skateboard.

anyways, back to what i was saying. i was practicing some tricks on my street when i abruptly slipped off the board and it went rolling down the road.

the second i saw the brunette girl stalking towards me with my board i knew that she had flung me off on purpose.

when she got closer to me i thought she'd snap my board and then my neck for some sour revenge.

i gave her a dirty look waiting for it to happen as we come face to face.

but it never happened.