Part 5

Antonio's pov:

When I saw Ellie with that guy I felt my heart sink like someone had just ripped my heart out. Then I saw him hug her and I lost it I was now sitting in the car next to her and I had so many questions.

Who was he? Why do I feel like this? Am I dying? Do I need to go to hospital? "Who was he?" I finally asked.

"H-he's my best friend please don't hurt him I'm sorry" Ellie says. Best friend BEST FRIEND? Why the fuck did he look at her like that.

I'm going to kill him "driver pull over" I said and I got a confused glance from Ellie as we just got in the car.

The driver pulled over and I got up and start to fast my walk to the shop and then I saw him walking outside the shop.

"stop" I heard Ellie behind me and then I walked over to that dick that put his hands on my and I repeat MY girl.

"MOTHER FUCKER COME HERE NOW" I yell at him as his eyes widened with shock.

He tried to run away but I grab the collar of his shirt. "Don't fucking run away from me" I said I was surprised Ellie hadn't reached me yet and tried to stop me.

I punch him in the nose "that was for looking at my girl" I say as he falls to the ground his nose looked broken.

"This is for touching my girl" I say and kick him in the stomach.

He coughed where was Ellie I was getting to the best part she should be watching.

"And this is for trying to run away from me" as I kicked him once again.

"ANTONIO" I heard a scream from someone I recognised as Ellie. I suddenly turned around I couldn't see her.

I ran around looking for her until I heard another scream and followed it and ended up in a empty alley.

I then saw a man chocking a naked Ellie "shut up you little slut" he yells at her.

"GET THE FUCK OF HER" I yell and punch him in the face. I took of my jacket and put it round Ellie's naked body.

I got my phone out and called the driver to drive closer so we don't have to walk and called my men to kill the man that almost raped Ellie.

I look at Ellie she has tears all over her face and and was shaking "hey hey it's okay" I said and pulled her in a hugged her tightly and surprisingly she hugged me back.

"I'm sorry baby are you okay?" I asked but she didn't respond.

Why was it always her she didn't deserve this "wh-here's a-sh" she said shaking.

SHIT is he still alive she is going to kill me "he um.." I said and her face turned pale "w-what did you do to him" she started to uncontrollably cry and she put her clothes on and chucked my jacket and me.

She ran away and to were a unconscious ash was laying in a pool of blood she kneeled down and her tears landed on ash I stood there not knowing what to do.

"ANTONIO CALL THE AMBULANCE" she yelled at me and I walked up to her and sat down next to her.

"I can't" I say she looks up at me and says "h-help him please" I can't call the police they'll find out where to find me I'm the most wanted mafia.

I call a doctor and they arrive a couple minutes later and take him away. "I'm sorry I was just angry baby" she doesn't say anything I don't blame her she has been through so much today. I call my driver and he picks us up.

She rests her head on my shoulder and falls asleep and I play with her hair and draw small circles with my finger on her hand.

She looked so peaceful while she sleeper like nothing was wrong and she was in her own little universe.

She's so beautiful how did I get this lucky to be this close to her right now. I pull her into my chest and hug her. No other man will touch her from now I don't care if there 'just friends.'

She moves in her sleep and ends up moving around my lap fuck she's driving me crazy.

She moves again and i groan and that must have woken her up as she opened her eyes and quickly got of me and scooted as far away from me as possible.

Great so I'm hard and she's getting as far away as possible from me. I pick her up by her waist and place her on my lap again she was about to say something but closed her mouth and just put her head on my chest and falls back asleep.

After awhile we arrive back home and I pick her up bridal style and carry her inside.

She moves a little while I walk up the stairs and place her on the bed. I went to the bathroom and shower I couldn't help but imagine her in the shower with me.

That thought made me get harder which I didn't know what's possible I groan while I imagine her grinding against me.

I groan again but I was interrupted by a knock on the door "are you okay in there?" I hear the sweet voice of Ellie.

"I-I'm fine" I said what the fuck did I just stutter what.

"Okay sorry" Ellie said and I heard her footsteps go back to the bed.

I quickly Finnish the shower and put on some boxer and leave the bathroom to see Ellie sitting in bed looking at the wall.

"What are you doing baby" I chuckle at her as she quickly looked in my direction.

"Nothing.." she says looking back at the wall I chuckled and got in the bed with her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Ellie do you want to come to the ball with me?" I was scared to ask this question what happens if she don't want to go with me after what I did.

"Yea..." a sleepy Ellie said thank god I didn't want to take a slut to the ball this year.

"Good night princess" I whisper in her ear and kiss her forehead and go to sleep.
- - - - - - -
I wake up to a gun shot and I see next to me Ellie shaking I think she's having panic attack.

"Ellie it's okay breath okay it's going to be okay" i try comfort her but there was another gun shot.

I grab two guns and give one to Ellie "if anyone gets near you shoot them" i say and walk out the room to see my guards on the floor dead.

"Antonio Antonio" I hear a man and quickly turn around "remember me my old friend" fuck.

"I don't know if you knew I was at that auction and I wanted that girl give her to me and we can be equal" he says fuck no he's not getting anywhere near Ellie.

"Fine I'll get her myself" he slides past me and up the stairs to our room.

I run after him and enter the room behind him and see Ellie shaking and struggling to breath.

"What have you done to this poor girl Antonio" he says and goes towards her and cups her cheek.

"Get the fuck away from her or I will shoot you" I finally say something.

"Come on Antonio you know she would rather me and why do you care about a little girl" he says.

"A-Antonio" Ellie says he looks down at her and strokes her cheek.

"Come on little girl there's people I would like you to meet" he says and pick her up bridal style.

I grab my gun and point it at my old friend "put her down now" I say but instead he says "Antonio Antonio what has gotten into you your father wouldn't be impressed if I told him your so protective over a useless girl."

That was it i shot him in the head and he fell to the ground I ran over and grabbed Ellie and took her out the room.