YOU CANNOT TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS

Tay moaned. He fisted the white sheets. Something wet, a tongue, expertly trailed over the ridges of his abdominal muscles to his navel.

Strong thumbs sunk into his warm skin, holding his hips firmly to the mattress. He bucked up involuntarily as the tongue swiped over his navel and slid lower to the band of his underwear. Sharp teeth nipped at the flesh. Licked the spot. Then thumbs abandoned his waist to pull down his underwear.

He lifted his hip off the bed to make it easier for his lover. "New," he breathed.

The moaned name was an electric shock to his unconscious mind. He sprung up from the bed, knees knocking his husband square in the jaw. The man fell backward with a deafening scream. He caught himself on the edge of the bed before he could go toppling over. His alien flexibility saved his ass for once.

"Tawan Techaapaikhun-Vihokratana!" New said his name as if it were a swear word.

Tay rubbed the grit from his eyes. "What are you doing?"

He grabbed his jaws. Winced in pain. "What did it look like I was doing?"

Tay leveled him with a sharp look. "We've talked about this, New."

"You're not doing anything to me. I'm doing all the work. It's only sex if you do it to me too."

His argument was silly. Tay pulled the blanket over his erection. "That's not true. You know it isn't. Besides, doing things to me will only result in me wanting to do things to you."

New sat back on his heels. His nose scrunched up with a frown. "So what, you don't want to do things to me now? Are you not attracted to me?"

"I am. I do." He sat up, bones popping all the way. And the blanket, fixed between his legs. "God help me, I do. But we have to do things the right way this time."

"Ugh! You're the worst husband ever." He climbed off the bed. His underwear was tented in the front. Unlike Tay, he made no effort to conceal his arousal. He stood and glared in his almost naked glory. All toned legs and arms. Belly as flat as an ironing board. Tay would love to grab him and leave kisses all over his skin. But by the angry look on his husband's face, he didn't think it would be welcomed.

New grabbed his side of the covers and flung it over Tay's face. He laughed as he found his way out of the heavy cotton mess. He was used to his dramatics.

"New, we can't have this conversation every week." He reasoned.

"It has been a month since we started over. We have been on four dates. It is the universal law that you put out after the 3rd date." He walked into their closet and returned after a few minutes with a jogger and a sweatshirt.

"I thought you said we should make our own rules. Fuck the norm?"

"Don't use my words against me." He stood on one foot and wobbled into the pants. Then donned the shirt.

"Those are my clothes, Thitipoom."

He threw his hands up. "Great! He won't make love to me and won't let me wear his clothes either."

"You have your own clothes."

"I prefer yours."

"I'll take you shopping."

"That's not the point! You're so oblivious, you stupid virgin."

Tay laughed. Calling him a virgin was the height of New's jabs. He climbed off the bed to his husband. No need to hide his erection anymore. The man should know that attraction was not the issue. He stopped before the lowering man and tugged the shirt over his body, though he'd rather see him without it. Tipped his face to inspect the reddening on the left jaw from that unintentional kick earlier.