MARRIED PEOPLE SHARE CLOTHES. IT'S SEXY

New woke up cold and alone. His lower half was covered in his wedding pants but that was not enough to keep the chill away. His righteous husband did not bother to put a blanket over him. He was sure the man would have loved for him to freeze to death.

When he told Tay he was called Kao, he did so with no malicious intent. He had been certain Tay would find it amusing. He had a whole speech written around it for their wedding. But alas, it did not turn out the way he hoped.

He threw his legs off the bed. Collected his discarded shirt and shoes on the floor. He walked down the corridor to their room two doors from the one Tay had dumped him in.

It was the biggest room in the house, the master. Built for two men like him and Tay. When he was asked to choose a home for them, he knew it couldn't be any other than this. He saw himself, Tay, and their kids living in this house. Playing in the yard, swimming together in the pool on hot days, and sharing a meal around their dining table.

Tay's clothes had already been arranged on the left side of the closet. He had come here on Friday night to make sure everything was to his husband's liking. His effort, unsurprisingly, went unrecognized.

New stripped down to his birthday suit and stepped into their enormous bathroom. He sighed as warm water shot out from different angles to wash down the filth and stress from the past week. After showering, he walked into their closet and picked up the first pair of hoodies and shorts he saw then strode downstairs.

He counted 2 cleaners and 4 guards in the living room. Two of Tay's and two of his. He nodded at them and went straight for the kitchen.

"Good morning," Off Jumpol greeted.

New hid his surprise at seeing the man there. "Morning."

"I made the mess so I stayed to call the cleaners. You know, make this place look livable before I leave." Off explained. "How is your husband?"

New gathered Off already knew about their situation. "I don't know," he shrugged as he poured coffee beans into the coffee maker. "Probably dreaming up different ways to end my life."

Off chuckled. "Tay is just hurt. Give him some time, he's a good person."

He took a seat beside Off. "I know. Why do you think I put up with this? If it were just for the money, I would've called off the marriage the first time he raised his voice at me. I saw the real him that night and—I foolishly fell a little in love."

"Damn."

"Right? Who falls for someone in just a night? Stupid! And now I'm suffering the consequences."

"Tay will come around." Off assured but New guessed he said that because he had nothing else to say.

"I hope so, or I'm divorcing his ass." He was only half joking. He stood up to check on his coffee and poured two cups. One with two sugars and cream and the other all black. He sent a wave and a smile to Off and headed back upstairs.

New found Tay in the bedroom next to the one he slept in. He stood at the entrance. Smiled at his husband's sleeping form. The man was irreproachable. He noticed that the first time he looked Tay up. He confirmed it after that wonderful night together. Even through his anger, New could feel the goodness in the man. Falling for him was easy.

Tay was stripped naked but for his boxer briefs. He had two pillows arranged by his side like a bolster and clung to them. New tiptoed to the bed. He laid the black coffee on the nightstand and made himself comfortable next to the sleeping man.

He watched the rise and fall of his husband's chest as he sipped on his cup.

Tay hadn't woken up even after his cup was empty. He laid beside him and air traced the shadows of the plants on the window sill cast over his face.

YOUNG, DUMB, AND RICH (Complete ✅)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें