I AM TIRED OF PAUSING FOR YOU

Tay Tawan felt well-rested. He hadn't slept this well in a long time. He elongated his limbs, yawned, and finally opened his eyes. An inhuman shriek escaped his throat. A pair of bright eyes were staring down at him. Paired with the gummiest smile.

"Are you out of your mind?" He yelled to cover up the embarrassment from his reaction.

"I remember everything from last night," New announced. He pursed his lips, proud of the fact. "Every detail." His index finger brushed the bangs out of Tay's eyes. "My sweet jealous husband."

Tay groaned. Fell back against the mountain of pillows in his husband's bed. He had hoped New would think that what happened yesterday was a fever dream. No luck in that department, it appeared.

He watched his husband from the corner of his eyes. The dying man from yesterday lifted himself into a downward dog position on the bed. Then crouched into child's pose. He stretched until the knots in his bones popped. He sighed. Stepped down from the bed.

"I feel better today. Fever is gone." His tone is still nasal. Lots of phlegm stuck in that crazy head of his.

"How did you sleep?" Asked Tay. New closed his eyes. He was basking in the sunlight filtering in through the curtains in warrior pose.

"Like a war criminal. But I suddenly felt great when I saw you lying next to me." He sent a raunchy wink Tay's way. "I took some photos of you. Wanna see?"

"No, I do not."

He switched to the other foot. "Do you wanna shower together before or after breakfast?"

"I will not bathe with you, New."

"I thought you'd say that. So when do we shower separately?" He emphasized the last word with an exaggerated eye roll.

"Before breakfast, I guess."

"Great, you go first." He tipped his chin to the bathroom door.

The good feeling from yesterday lingered. New hadn't done anything to remind him of his atrociousness yet. So Tay aborted the thought of turning his husband down and shuffled to the master bathroom.

**

"Go lower."

New's voice was a filthy whisper. His lips brushed the shell of Tay's ears. He was tempted to go lower. But he exercised restraint. Kept his hand on his husband's chest.

"Stop fighting this, stop fighting me." Wet hands covered Tay's. He entangled their fingers. Dragged their joined hands lower until they brushed against New's dick.

New gasped. A pained look overcame his face. Tay recognized the look from the night they met. His husband was aroused. The thickness of his penis alone made that clear enough. "Touch me, Teh." He breathed.

Tay obeyed without hesitation. He closed long fingers around the girth and tugged tentatively. New bit his lips. His cheeks were pink. Either from the hot water or his arousal. And his eyes could barely stay open.

"Yes, Just like that, Teh." He panted.

Tay gathered precum at the tip of the penis for better lubrication. New seemed to like this. His fingers dug into Tay's shoulders. Deep until they drew blood.

"Uhhh," he moaned. The sound made Tay harder. "Fuck, yes baby."

Tay moved his wrist faster, grip tightening around New's length.

His head fell onto Tay's shoulder. "Tell me," he moaned. "Tell me what you want to do to me." His teeth grazed the shoulder blades, biting and licking until Tay pulled on his hair in retaliation.