CHAPTER 1

In a dark evening Sakthi woke up from her long sleep, she felt it was highly difficult for her to open her eyelids, slowly she opened her eyes and got shocked to see the unknown place.
"Where am I now ?? "
"Which place is this??"
" Where is Raghav?? This is not his apartment " Shakti stuttered holding her heavy head while getting up from the bed. She called his name few times weakly,
" Raghav...Raghav...Raghav...where are you?? " She got worried when her calls were unanswered.

She looked at the room which was completely new to her, slowly she tried to get up from the bed but she felt uneasy, her legs were numb and stumbled to walk.

By holding the walls she walked carefully with the baby steps and reached near the room door to open it. She looked very weak to even turn the knob. However she tried hard, it remained locked, she realised the room was locked from outside so she couldn't open it. Fed up with that she returned back to the cot and sat on that. She felt thirsty and looked around the room to search for water but nothing was there. Her stomach grumbled and she felt damn hungry.

She gets worried about the strange place and she was confused about how she came here?? What happened to her ?? She remembered well that she was with Raghav, all of a sudden she looked down and her vision fell on the newly tied mangalyam with a yellow thread, it was flaunting its beauty. In the mirror she noticed her wedding saree, bangles, toe ring, and her forehead which was filled with vermillion, her tender fingers caressed it lovingly.

She remembered the glimpse of her marriage with her Raghav, unknowingly her lips raised up and eyes brightened happily. A tinge of shyness, happiness, she feels something new after witnessing her as a married woman. Her lips murmured her newly wedded husband's name happily, " Raghav.... Sakthi Raghav". She gets elated reminiscing about her wedding and their love.

Next moment she gets sad thinking about her family as well as her parents. Sakthi cried silently thinking about her parents and their love, she was always a little princess in her family. But her love for Raghav changed her life, she knew well that her family would never accept her marriage with Raghav. He is an orphan, he is not settled yet, but her family is from upper middle class with strict rules so, she took a drastic step to marry him without their concern. Yeah, it was a love marriage with only the couples and two more friends of Raghav. She felt bad when she was alone on an important day of her life, without her family and friends. But it was Raghav's decision to avoid problems.

Even though she was hesitant before to take a step towards marriage, Raghav's kind nature, his love and care convinced her to marry him without her parents' blessings. After their marriage she cried miserably in her family's memories, Raghav promised to take Sakthi to her family the very next day and he was ready to apologize to them. Atlast he somehow convinced her to eat something, then they went to his home by car. He always took good care of her, many times Sakthi felt lucky to get such a gentleman like Raghav in her life.

But where is he now?? She gets worried.
After that car trip she doesn't remember anything, and gets confused.
The same question rang in her mind again.
She gets worried about his safety, Isn't he fine??
Where is Raghav??
Did my family find out about our marriage??
Did they harm my husband??
What happened??
Where am I now??
Who will answer all my questions??

Sakthi felt better now and checked the room thoroughly once, her mobile, handbag and nothing was there. Finally she noticed a small window at the corner of the room and went near there. She tried to open the window, but after a few tries it got opened. She gets stunned to see highly raised compound walls, it looks like an individual villa. More than that she was shocked when she saw a beach opposite to her. She was taken back, closed her mouth in disbelief, her heart beat raised. She got suspicious about that place and got anxious. She got a feel of being trapped here by someone.