Chapter twenty-nine

Start from the beginning

I left Ireland to have a fresh start with Louis. My intentions were to repair my relationship with him and get him to forgive me. I would've never thought that I would fall for somebody else instead, and have absolutely no regrets.

(Harry's POV)

"Are you sure you have to leave?" I ask Louis for the one hundredth time. I don't want to be left alone here with my furious father, just so he can yell and repudiate me. I know once Louis leaves, the raging bull inside of him will come out and attack me.

Nervousness brews in the bottom of my stomach as my mind paints the picture of my parents yelling at me, disappointment filling their eyes. I'm such a let down to them. As far as I'm concerned, they're not going to have the perfect daughter in law that they always hoped for in the future.

Louis sighs deeply and climbs out of the bed, rubbing his hands through his feathery hair. He stands up frowns at me, "Sorry babe. I think you need to have a private talk with your dad, you know, when I'm not here. Just talk to him and hope he'll understand." he reasons.

"They won't understand. They don't understand me." I explain.

"Be honest with them, Haz. Maybe they'll listen to what you have to say." he suggests.

"I doubt it. I'm useless to them now that they know I'm gay. They'll probably ship me away to that boarding school or disown me." I say.

Louis bites his lip, "I'm sorry, Harry. If it wasn't for me none of this wouldn't have happened." he says, sorrow fogging up his voice.

"Don't be sorry, Lou. It's not your fault." I promise.

"Yes it is, and don't try to deny it." Louis argues.

I stand up from the bed and peck his lips quickly, "It's nobody's fault, okay? They were going to find out sooner or later." I remind him.

"I guess you have a point there." he shrugs.

"Listen, Boo. Don't feel bad. I love you and that's all that matters." I reassure him, giving him a soft smile.

Louis smiles and leans on his tip toes, then kisses me gently, cupping the side of my face with his hand. The kiss is short but it's all that I need. Louis pulls away and smiles back at me. Everything is going to be okay. Our relationship is strong enough to last through this.

"I'll drive you home." I say, grabbing my keys off of the night stand. Louis attatches his hand to mine and we walk out of the mansion without being seen.

Louis holds one of my hands and I keep the other placed firmly on the steering wheel. Louis really needs a car. I can't just drive him everywhere without my parents throwing a fit. It only takes about fifteen minutes to get to Louis' house. I drop him off and he says goodbye, then reminds me that we have musical rehearsal tomorrow. I tell him that I'll be there and then drive back to my house.

I'm happy with our relationship right now. We fight like siblings over the stupidest things, but we can never stay mad at each other for long. Every touch sends me into a possession and I get lost in his eyes. When we kiss every problem in my life vanishes and I can only focus on him and him only.

It's amazing to think that all of this started because we were given detention for a graffiti crime that we didn't even commit. Life has a funny way of making everything turn out just the way it's supposed to.

When I walk back into the mansion after dropping Louis off at his house, I immediately hear yelling and shouting coming from the dining room. I kick off my shoes at the door way and sigh deeply as I make my way towards the dining room, expecting a huge scolding about disobeying them.