The movie staff accompany him to shoot and test the show over and over under the scorching sun, only to get his black face, which is getting more and more impatient.

"What do you ask for so much? I won't shoot! If you like to shoot that much, then do it alone!" He Ling in the video yelled at the director, leaving everyone behind and turning away.

In addition, there is a video content from yesterday morning. He Ling was perfunctory in the face of the martial arts instructor, and even put on a foul face during the show.

The result not only hurt himself, but also implicated the injuries of two props staff.

"Have you seen the online video?" Sun Yong walked in from the next room, his expression was not great, he obviously saw the Weibo and hot searches released by the crew.

"These videos clearly have been edited! The crew is really shady!" He Ling clenched his phone tightly, angry and panicked in his heart.

Yao Chuan's black face accuses him of not leaving a word, only that he unilaterally shows his face and loses his temper.

—If you temper your temper, where can the crew get these things?

Sun Yong reluctantly suppressed the truth and took a deep breath, "Don't say anything, I'll call the crew to ask."

He Ling's attention in the past two days is much higher than usual. Marketing and hot searches have been wave after wave, filming injuries and characters being robbed have been sold horribly, causing many people to follow the trend and scold the crew.

As a result, everyone did not expect that the crew would actually come off the scene personally and put a hammer to counterattack—

Playing big names, not being serious, doing death and injury, and even implicating the crew... This pile, scene after scene, is very different from He Ling who was seen and marketed in the outside world.

In the face of the sudden reversal, fans were at a loss, black fans chose to ridicule and sarcasm, and passersby and netizens also shook their heads, condemning He Ling's attitude in filming.

—Wow, it’s an eye-opener. It's so awesome on the set? Dare to openly challenge the director?

-Is it so easy for a star to make money these years? You got angry after only a few shots?

—Who is this guy pushing? The pretentiousness makes me sick.

— My book fan, I began to doubt, how could a temperament like He Ling play well Xie Yan?

-It's a fact that He Ling was injured. There is no need for the crew to deliberately show black people in the video, right?

— Fans don’t come here to turn your respect, everyone’s eyes are not blind, is it because the crew forced He Ling to perform? The human set is so broken, it's too good to be a demon.

In the hotel suite, Baozi stared at the direction of public opinion and finally showed a cheerful smile, "Brother Ji, as you expected, a large number of netizens have already accused He Ling in turn!"

Facing the expected situation, Ji Li seemed calm, "He Ling just wanted to ruin my reputation and let the crew dismiss me under pressure. Of course I can't do as he wants."

Therefore, when the news broke last night, Ji Li asked Baozi to directly contact the crew and communicate the solution.

He Ling's show operation not only targeted Ji Li, but also harmed the interests of the crew. The change of roles was done by the entire production team, and it was not because of the news on the Internet. They would definitely not follow the intentions of the He Ling team and netizens.