My jaw clenched and distanced myself from her. Nathalie was panting while staring at me. She looks so hot right now. It looks like she wants more of me and so am I... I desperately want her too.

Nathalie gasped when I ripped her lingerie without any warning. I threw her ripped lingerie somewhere as my eyes feasted on her nakedness. She's still wearin an underwear... but damn. She's a fucking sight to behold.

I watched the gentle movement of her breasts. Her breasts are proud and huge, her nipples are rose-tipped and erect. She just bit her lower lip and didn't bother to cover them. My breathing hitched while staring at her beautiful body... After I met her, I don't find other women seductive anymore. She's the only woman who can make me go crazy by just her smile... I'm so in love with her... everything about her.

I fondled her left breast with my calloused hand. I put my lips on her right boob and ran my tongue on her soft bossom. Nathalie groaned underneath me and helplessly gripped the bed sheets. I ran my tongue around her aching nipple while staring at her face. Her lips are parted and her eyes are closed.

"A-Ashteroh, aahhh..." She moaned louder when the tip of my tongue finally touched her hard nipple. I encircled my tongue around it. She gasped in shock when I suddenly put her taut nipple inside my mouth.

Nathalie hysterically gripped my hair when I started sucking her nipple while lashing my tongue on it. She cried and wailed beneath me as I caressed her other bossom, fondling and kneading its softness.

I gently pinned her nipple between my teeth and licked its tip... I groaned when my d-ck hardened even more. Damn, I'm not a sex-starved asshole, but this is turning me on so much. I can't wait to ravage her insides but I have to make her feel good first.

"Aahhh... A-Ashteroh, please..." she pleaded and spread her legs wider for me. I groaned as my shaft hardened when she started grinding her hips against mine.

I removed my hand from her bossom and caressed her leg to calm her down. She didn't listen and grind herself even more. I took a deep breath and I slowly put my hand inside her underwear. Her lips parted and her eyes dilated when the tip of my index finger reached her wetness... She's so damn wet. She's turned on... and she's really sensitive.

"B-Boss, aahhh... S-Sige pa, hmm..." She bit her lower lip when I swirled my finger around her hardened cl-t, making her spread her legs more.

I rubbed the tip of my finger on her wet feminity. Nathalie wailed and her toes curled as I sent her into shivers of ecstasy. I alternately sucked and licked her nipples as my fingers continued to work on her womanhood.

She groaned in protest when I suddenly removed my hand inside her underwear. I hastily ripped her underwear and threw it too just like what I did to her lingerie.

Nathalie gasped when I put the tip of my finger on her slippery hole. I distanced my lips from her hard nipples and stared at her face. She bit her lower lip and stared at me too. Damn. She looks hot right now. I can't wait to ravage her all night.

I slowly put my finger inside her earning a soft cry from her. She spread her trembling legs more to give me more access. My jaw clenched when I finally saw her pinkish feminity. I added another finger and gently move it in and out of her core. I only buried half of my finger inside her. I'm letting her adjust. I'm already having a hard time penetrating her tight hole with just my fingers.

"A-Ashteroh... P-Please," she pleaded and closed her eyes. She grind her hips as if she wants my fingers to go deeper inside her.

"Ma'am... calm down," I mumbled.

I'm trying my best to control myself. But it's really hard to have self-control just by seeing how turned on she was, just by seeing her spread her legs and grind her sexy hips against my fingers... I might really lose it.