But when Zachariah died, I became an inactive member of feroci. Unlike them, I don't have any reason to be committed to feroci. Zakarius doesn't seem to mind. Hindi naman kasi siya mahigpit kagaya ni Zachariah. But I believe that he's way clever than his father.

"Siya ang nanay mo, diba? Well, matagal na siyang pumanaw, Ashteroh. Namatay siya sa lung cancer bago ka pa maging miyembro ng feroci," Cadence said and gave me an envelope.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I know she has her reasons for leaving me to my asshole father... But I don't like her way of solving things. Hinayaan n'ya ang sarili n'ya na mamatay at iniwan ako sa tatay ko dahil iniisip n'yang iyon lang ang paraan.

I love my mother... but I hate people like her. Ayoko ng lolokohin ako at iiwan ako nang walang paalam... Ayoko ng maiwan ulit ng taong mahal ko.

* * *

"BOSS MAPAGMAHAL sakalam... Ready ka na ba?" Nathalie asked while grinning.

I just came out of the bathroom after taking a bath, I'm only wearing a boxer shorts. I saw my seductive wife sitting on the bed. She's wearing a see through lingerie, I can almost see her underwear. I smirked when I realized she's not wearing a bra.

What a tease.

Tonight is our first night as a married couple. It seems like Nathalie really prepared herself for this night... Well, me too. I prepared so much energy for our first night together.

I'll definitely exceed her expectations.

"Boss, ano na? Let's do this! Sirain natin ang kama. Magjugjugan tayo hanggang madaling araw at--"

I didn't wait for her to finish. Agad kong sinugod nang malalim na halik ang labi n'ya. Nathalie seems shocked. I can't blame her. I'm not and aggressive type of man when it comes to this... Pero hindi na talaga ako makakapagpigil sa pagkakataong 'to.

Bumagsak kaming pareho sa kama. Napakapit si Nathalie sa batok ko at tinugon ang malalim na halik ko sa kanya.

"Hmm..." Nathalie moaned against my kisses when I hardly bit her bottom lip. I grinned when her lips parted. I immediately put my tongue inside her sweet mouth.

She gripped my nape tighter. Heat settled in my groin when she suddenly arched her body. Her aroused nipples crushed on my hard chest. I groaned and just explored her mouth with my tongue. I caressed her creamy soft legs that made her shudder underneath me.

I touched her soft breast against her lingerie. Nathalie gripped my hair when I fondled it while playing with her hard nipple using my fingers and gently tweaked it. Nathalie moaned against my mouth and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I distanced my lips from hers and stared at her flushed face. I smirked and caressed her cheek. Her turned on face is turning me on too. Her lips are already swollen because of our hungry kiss.

"Can you keep up with me, Ma'am Nathalie?" I grinned and groped her breast harder. She bit her lower lip and archer her body.

I kissed her lips again. I gave her a slow, passionate, and coaxing kiss. Nathalie bit my lower lip gently and tried to keep up with my gentle kiss. My kisses began gently... But it became intense. She opened her mouth and welcomed my tongue. We slurped each other's mouth as my hand went down from her breast to her legs. I hungrily nibbled and sucked her lower lip that earned a needy moan from her.

Damn. This is already turning me on so much.

My kiss went down to her neck. I sucked her soft skin there and licked it. Nathalie gripped my hair tighter and let out a suppressed moan. I twitched her pebble-hard nipple with my fingers while kissing her neck.