𝟏𝟗~ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Oh, baby, you smell so good." He begins kissing my neck, and I bite my lip to keep the moan from coming out of my lips. Then he pressed his erection against my throbbing pussy and slowly kept grinding up and down, and I couldn't stop the soft moan that escaped my lips.

He groaned and tried to pull on my towel, but I snapped back and pushed him away, pulling the towel close to my body. " w-what are you trying to do?" I curse myself mentally for stuttering.

"Giselle, what are you doing to me? You make me crave you. I want to take you and make you mine... only mine." He then walks away, leaving me stunned. I regain my composure and shake my head. No, I have to stay away from him, even though I have the same feelings for him. Perhaps it's just an attraction.

I throw on a sports bra and panties the quickly changed into a beige colour sweater and biker shorts. I opened my room door to find Ana almost knocking, my pretty face is lucky.

 I opened my room door to find Ana almost knocking, my pretty face is lucky

(without the bag^)

We went downstairs and to the dining room. That is a fucking long table, voiced my thoughts. I know i mumble to myself and I sat beside Mari, Alexander sat in front of me. i ignored him and see two other guys I recognised from the other night and today's meeting arrived and sat as well.

"Rose, this is Noah, Xander's second in command, and that's Elijah, his third in command, as well as family." They smile as they look at me. "Oh hello, nice to meet you guys, and I'm guessing you know who I am?" I raise an eyebrow, and they nod, this time grinning at Alex, who rolls his eyes.

I was wandering around after lunch and came across a gym. I removed my sweater and decided to work out. I did 40 squats, 100 push-ups, 50 planks, and 50 lunges before going to the punching bag and starting punching. After a few minutes, I became conscious of someone watching me and returned to see Alexander.

Why wont he just won't leave me alone! "Well, that was tough, baby girl, would you like to spare with me?" He cocked an eyebrow at me as a challenge, knowing that I don't turn down any. "Sure, let's see who wins, Bastardo," I smirk.

We walk into the ring, and he takes off his shirt, and he looks absolutely delicious. Those muscles are drool-worthy, and those abs implored me to touch them like before. "Are you done eye-fucking me?" asks the jerk, smirking. I sigh and roll my eyes. We began the match by circling each other while I kept my gaze fixed on him.

A/N : (okay, i don't know much about sparring/boxing so please bare with me.:)

I didn't see any injuries or anything, and knowing he wouldn't throw the first punch, I threw the first punch, and he ducked and tried to punch me in the face. I threw one to his side and one to his face, which landed in his jaw.

He collapsed, grunting in pain. I smirked at my small victory, but frowned when he quickly stood up and punched me in the stomach. It hurt but didn't do much, but Alexander was clearly stunned, I took advantage of the situation and threw two jab cross punches to his stomach in exchange for a punch in the face that nearly broke my nose.

Now that I was annoyed, I threw four jab cross punches, followed by power hook punches, and round house kicked him until he collapsed, almost knocked out. I wrapped my elbows around his neck and my legs around his legs.

" tap out bitch!" i spat, still pissed at him. He groaned in pain,he took a second and then he slipped out of my grip and flipped me. fucking hell!

"You tap out now, baby girl." I scoff at him and notice his gaze shift to my lips and my breasts. We were panting, and my breathing became more unsteady. He leaned in, and I did as well, but before we could kiss, someone cleared their throat. We look up to see a crowd in here, as well as Mason and Mari smirking at us. Ana gave me a wink.

I could feel my face heating up as I struggled to break free from his grip. "Alexander, get your fat ass body off of me right now!" He laughs and stands up, holding out a hand. I glare at him and stand up, storming off to my room but not without first going to the kitchen and chugging a water bottle. damn, this water tastes really good..

~..~

hey lovely readers, i hope you're liking the chaps so far! this is my longest chapter and thank you for 532 reads.!!

~follow and vote& comment<3

~Elle<3