Chapter 23: Red Eyes

Start from the beginning

"Wait for a second" I said to her and covered my head.

"What's wrong?" Cecilia asked confused.

"Nothing, my head just hurts" I groaned giving her a weak smile.

I took a sip of my chocolate and felt the liquid heat my throat.

"Should I call Xavier?" She asked but I immediately declined.

"No, it's alright it'll probably pass soon. Plus, if Xavier finds out he won't let me leave the house" I complained taking a big shug of my drink.

"I think it's better if we go back" She said concerned "You know what, go to the car while I pee" She muttered giving me the keys and running to the bathroom.

I smiled to myself, pregnant women. I walked over to the car but stopped when someone gripped both of my arms.

This wasn't Xavier, warning bells went around my head. This isn't right.

"Listen to me" The man in front of me whispered.

"Who are you? Let go of me!" I demanded trying to let go off his grip but it was no use.

That's when his eyes connected with mine and I gasped. His eyes were solid red like the color of blood. Not a hint of black on them or any other color. I observed his features next, his face was pale and he wore a black suit.

"I said listen to me" He hissed, his teeth are pointy but not enough to be a vampire's. The question is not who is he is what is he. I had never seen anything like his species.

"They are close, be careful" He whispered again and then let go of me. He moved to the side and started speaking to himself.

"I know what I'm doing, now back off" He stopped for a second and then looked at me, before muttering "She must know".

In a supernatural speed he trapped me against the wall of a secluded alley. His claws were sinked in the skin of my arm and his legs were pushing down against mine, I couldn't move. 'Xavier, help' I mind linked him, this is my only option.

I don't know why but my strength was no match for his.

'Where are you? Are you hurt?' His voice yelled in my mind.

'There's this guy, he's not a wolf or a vampire. But I can't fight. Help!' I yelled at him.

'I'm on my way' He said and closed the link. I hope he's on his way.

My wolf is not alright with him, she's trying to get out but my body won't allow it.

"Where are we?" I asked him and he sent me a smirk.

"You won't know, as I was saying" He stopped again and lowered his mouth until it was just above mine. I tried to move or do anything but I couldn't. I hate feeling helpless.

He moved his lips until they were on my mark. He placed his lips on it making the mark burn like it was on fire.

I screamed in pain as he kept kissing it. This is not right, only Xavier can touch my mark and he knows it.

After kissing every inch of my mark he moved his mouth to my ear. "Fight" He whispered.

If I could fight I would, dumbass.

He removed his claws from my arms and I inmediatly went to punch him but he grabbed my fist.

"Emma!" Xavier's voice yelled at the front of the alley. His eyes swept over us and he growled. Damn, he ran fast, well the meeting was Close so I guess that made sense.

He started running towards us and I smiled. My knight in shinning armour that wore kakhis.

"Remember what I said" the guy said in my ear before placing his hands on my stomach.

A sudden wind ran towards us landing on my stomach. The wind pushed me against the wall, knocking the breath out of me.

I looked at his red eyes until he was no longer there. He just disappeared into thin air.

There was blood guzing out of the claw marks and I felt really lightheaded.

"Emma" Xavier's voice called me.

"Xavier" I managed to choke out before I fell into his arms. I was seeing black spots on my vision.

I knew exactly what was gonna happen "Xavier, I'm going to faint" Those were my last words since for what feels like the 100th time all I saw was black.

"Nothing ever happens like you imagine it will"

                    - John Green, Paper Towns