"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Vanya's still out there, and so are Hazel and Cha-Cha," Five says.

"I know. I'm gonna get my things and then I'm outta here. I got some unfinished business with those fools," Diego says as he continues to walk away.

We all sigh and Klaus, Five and I walk down the stairs towards the living room.

"Hey, did Dad say anything about the apocalypse when you spoke to him? Any clues as to how it happened?" Five asks Klaus.

"No. No clues. Truly terrific shave. But no clues."

"Jeez," I mumble.

"You know, come to think of it, he did mention something about my potential, and how I've barely even scratched the surface of my...," Klaus began to say, but Five interrupts him.

"How did he know about the apocalypse?"

"I don't know, but listen. This whole jumping through time thing of yours, how did... How did you know how to do that?" Klaus asks.

I decide to keep out of this conversation because I know it ain't going to end well.

"I didn't. You'd realize that if you were actually sober," Five says as we reach the last step.

We walk past Klaus and towards the living room.

"Hey, I am sober. I've been sober for two... almost two days now!"

"Yeah, two days," Five says.

"It feels like 45 years," Klaus mumbles.

"Who are you kidding, Klaus? I've seen you fidgeting all day!"

"Well, I guess we're both fighting our addictions, then," Klaus says as he walks over to Five and me.

"I'm not an addict," Five tells Klaus.

"Yeah, you are. You're addicted to a drug called the apocalypse."

Klaus shouldn't have said that. Now I know for sure this isn't going to end well.

"You're wrong."

"First sign. Denial," Klaus says as he turns around.

Five blinks in front of Klaus and points at him.

"You and I, we're not the same."

Klaus lets out a chuckle.

"I've seen that look in the eye of someone who doesn't know who they are without their high anymore. Trust me. You gotta just let it go."

Five nods his head and lets out a sarcastic smile. He unwraps the eye from the cloth it was in and looks at it. He then throws it at the wall, causing it to break.

"Oh come on! We could have kept it as a souvenir," I say as Five walks over to me.

He takes my hand and we go to the living room.

"Figuratively, but yeah, that works, too," Klaus says as we walk out of the room.

"You want a margarita?" Five asks as we walk over to the liquor bar.

"Sure."

Five gets behind the counter and starts making our drinks. I notice a radio next to me and I start it. Slow music starts playing as I watch Five pour our margaritas into two cups. He puts straws and little umbrellas in them and sits next to me. We sit in silence for a few minutes while drinking our drinks.

"So now what?" I ask.

Before Five could respond there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," he says.