chapter sixteen- School

(Lana pov)
The next morning, I took things slow. Y/n had an appointment with her social worker, so there wasn't much to do than to Wait. As season one of ouat was finished, and would start streaming soon, I had a few weeks holiday, and no plan on how to really spend it.

I decided, to pass the time, I would talk to Emilie about getting y/n some private school lessons. I learnt from her last group one that she wasnt quite ready for the big guns yet, I mean, she can't even write her own name.

"I can come five days a week, for an hour or two. Wich means you have to make sure all homework is completed" De'Ravin told me. I nodded. "I will, I'm just a little anxious about all this" I mumbled.

"Anxious about what?" She aksed me. "Well, everything I guess. Her moving in, us being a family. God I'm even worried she might grow to hate me" I rambled on, my hands shaking slightly from side to side.

"Who could hate you" Emilie reassured me, claming me down. "Especialy Colin, If you know what I mean?" She said with a wink. Yet my slow brain couldn't catch up with what this woman was getting at.

"Huh?" I said. "You know, the way he looks at you, even the way he looks at y/n, its defianlty love" she whispered. "No way. He dont love me, that's Insane!" I shrieked, before laughing out hearts out.

(Mira pov)

"How are you y/n?" I asked her, as she threw down her coat and bounced onto the chair, smiling. "I'm great!" She chuckled, grabbing the cookies of the plate beside her. "Well isn't that good to hear?" I smiled, handing over a large cup of iced water, wich the child took willingly.

"I actually think I don't need any more sessions, I have a mum now" y/n spat out, making me feel guilty. "Honey, I'm sorry. I can't, not until I know your properly settled in"- "but I am, Iove it there" She said angrily.

"Are you sure, becasue Lana told me about your accident in the park the other day, you punched a stranger, am I correct?" I said, raising an eyebrow. She looked down to her feet, sinking into the chair. "I guess I have been a little angry lately, wich I promise, isn't like me at all!" She insisted.

"I know, I know. And it's perfectly normal to feel angry with yourself, or the world, or even at your father and mother" I went on. "How long are they going to be in jail for?" Y/n asked me. "Well, for Abby, only a couple months, for Karl, I'm not sure yet, but five years at least" I explained.

"Why does Abby get less, she hurt me too" y/n moaned. "Well, the police decided that she wasn't really under control of her actions, it was your father who was controlling the both of you" I explained, hoping she would understand.

"So... Abby didn't want to hurt me?" She aksed. "Darling, when you say they hurt you, was it also psychological, as well as the actual abuse" I aksed. "What does that mean?"

"Did they ever say things to you, that made you feel small, or hurt?" I said. Y/n nodded. "What sort of things did they say?" I watched as she wiggled in her chair, trying to think carefully. "They called me a mistake, a slut, a whore, a loser, an idiot, a syco"

My heart dropped when I heard this. "And the physical abuse, what did they do to hurt you?" I went on. "Well, they used to hold me under water, and I couldn't breath. They used the belt alot, and threw whatever was closest to them at me when I misbehaved"

"Does this stuff make you angry"- "no, becasue... because, actually. Yes, it does. It makes me very angry" y/n admitted, giving me exactly what I needed.

(Sean pov)

It was my last shift at work, when I drove past the centre my new friends lana and y/n work at. *it would be fun to be an actor* I thought, and slowly pulled into the wrong car park, accidentally walking toward the building.

It was huge, and I could see each landmark, each special building from the original show, the show I loved. "Can I help you mate?" Came a voice from behind me. Then I saw him. "Your, your josh Dallas?" I shrieked, absolutely mind blown.

I didnt think he could get any better looking then he did on the show. "Do you need something?" He aksed me, laughing. "Oh, I... I'm s friend of Lana's, is she around?" I asked. "Nice try" he said, ushering me away. "No no it's true, I met her when y/n ran away"

"My apologies, you must be sean?" He said shaking my hand. "You are... I am" I said stumbling and saying the complete wrong words. Embarrassing  myself. "Would you like to look around set?" Josh asked. I nodded. "Of course I would!" I shrieked, following him inside.

(Ginny pov)

"What are you two up to?" I aksed, walking to Josh and the other some what familiar face. "Your the man lana told me about, sean right?" I aksed. "Woah, sure I'm not the famous one" he joked making me laugh. Then we shook hands. "Nice to meet you I'm ginny"

"By any chance sean, are you an actor?" I asked him. "Well, it's a complicated question, yes, I can act, but I haven't really been in any movies" he admitted. I squinted my eyes and looked him up and down. "Why are you asking me this?"

"Its just, Eddie is looking for someone to play robin hood, since the original actor dropped out" I said. "And you want me?!" He explained. "You look like a thief" I smirked. "Ummm, thanks? Where did I audition?"

Have a good night xxx jes
Comment, vote, share