chapter four~ Danger

(Colin.odonaghue pov)
"Go on then, I'm listening" I said crossing my arms. She fiddled around with her fingers whilst thinking of what to say. A good indication that she was going to make up something. I know, because I did it alot as a kid. "Did someone make you do it" I asked her signalling to her makeup covered eye.

"Yes" she mumbled. Then slowly I led the child away and sat her down on a chair away from the rest of the cast, I crouched down and stared up at her. "There were these girls at school" she began. "They threatened me" a tear dropped from her eye. I pulled her into a hug. "And you havent told your parents" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Why?" She shrugged her shoulders as a response before wiping the tear of her cheek. "How about I walk you back to your house tonight, so that the girls dont show up" I assured her. She stood up quickly. "I can walk myself" she yelled. I was surprised to see her like this but then again I dont really know her that well. "I'm not going to tell anyone about this" I assured her. She smiled and said. "Thankyou" before leaving to join the others once more.

(Jared Gilmore pov)
I took one glance at y/n as she walked over to the set and my jaw dropped. "Hey y/n" I said trying to keep call infront of her. But she didn't seem to notice me. She looked disturbed, upset about something. "Ok guys, get into place. We start at scene two" Adam shouted over the sound of the camera men and women.

This scene took place at granny's diner. Yet the only person inside it was y/n, drinking a cup of tea. Lana and me were waiting back stage.

(No ones pov)
Regina walked into granny's diner followed by her son henry, and takes a seat next to a girl they had never seen before. "Excuse me?" Regina said. The girls head rises and her eyes squeeze together. She pulls out her arm and says "I'm hannah" then there was an awkward silence.

"Y/n it's still your line" jared said. "Oh right sorry" she said shaking herself awake. The smile she wore as hannah a few seconds ago quickly disappeared. "Y/n made you alright?" Lana then asked her. She stared at colin for a short moment before answering. "Sorry I didn't have much time to learn my lines last night" she admitted.

(Lana pov)
Eventually we did get some scenes done, but it wasn't easy. Y/n seemed so distracted. I also noticed that there was something going on between her and the new guy. So at the end of the day as everyone went home, I stopped colin. "Hey can I talk to you?" I asked.
He turned round and laughed. "Shit am I being arrested by madam mayor?" He joked.

I laughed slightly before putting my serious face on. "What's going on with y/n?" I demanded. I could tell he was getting quite scared by the face I was making. He just laughed. "Nothing" he said. But for such a great actor he sure couldn't lie. "Fine, she got beaten up by some kids at her school, the forced her to still money and she was going to but... "y/n doesn't go school" I interrupted... "she lied to me?"...

(No ones pov)
Y/n walked through the doors into her house, and when she did she saw her stepmother sitting there. This poor chikd wasn't ready for what was coming to her. "So... wheres my money" the woman asked. "I don't have it" y/n admitted. "So you failed me?" Abby yelled standing up.

Slowly her father came down the stairs and into the room. "What's going on?" He said. Y/n backed away mortified. "Your daughter came back late last night, and then failed to do the task I set for her" the girlfriend spat. "You asked me to steal, I couldn't do that!" She lied. "You got caught didn't you?" Karl asked her.

She shook her head and tired to walk away but he grabbed her wrists. She struggled and yelled. "Answer me kid" he screamed. Her face went pale as she nodded, then he tossed her to the ground. "We have to leave right now, there going to be on to us" karl said. Abby nodded but y/n was still confused. "What do you mean leave!" She stuttered.

"I mean, were leaving the country" he said as abby began to pack bags. She was so fast it was like she had done it a million times before. "I'm not coming and you cant make me!" She yelled. Karl took a gun out his pocket and pointed it at the childs head. The room fell silent, even abby was a bit scared. "Take her to the car, lock the doors" he ordered.

Abby grabbed the child and dragged her out the doorm y/n screamed for help and tried everything she could to escape but the woman overpowered her and threw her into the car. Then got in herself and locked the doors. Y/n banged on the windows but nothing worked. Karl walked out the door with the bags and loaded the trunk.

"Excuse me" came a pair of voices from behind him. Lana and colin walked up to him with worried looks across there faces. Infortaunatly they hadn't seen what happened so they asked. "Are you y/n's father?" He nodded and nodded. "Can we speak to her?" Lana asked. He stood in there way. "No need, were leaving. And were not coming back" he said.

Lana heard a scream, the saw y/ns face in the car. "Help me!!" The child screamed before a woman behind her wipped her over the head. "Hey!" Lana yelled. But karl punched then both and they fell the the ground. He rushed inside the car and drove of, with his daughter yelling for help.

"Now abby" he said. "To the airport"