chapter nine~ a good first day

(Lana pov)
I awoke early the next morning, jen and josh led me blindfolded towards y/n's new room. They wanted there 'masterpiece' to be a surprise. "Mira sent us some files explaining how to decorate it, let's just hope we did a good job" Josh laughed. I stood there nervously as they took of the blind fold and I looked around the room. It was perfect.

(Choose what aesthetic fits you- or use your imagination)

"We spent all night on it" Jen said sounding exhausted in her speech

"We spent all night on it" Jen said sounding exhausted in her speech. I smiled and pulled both of them into a hug. "Thankyou" I whispered. Then my eyes glanced up to the clock. "Right, I better get going" I exclaimed whilst pulling on my coat and boots. The rain was pouring down out there.

A little while later I arrived at social services. It was a busy day and there were children everywhere. Yet despite the chaos, mira came over to me almost instantly. "Lana" she said shaking my hand awkwardly. Behind her was y/n, who stood there like a turtle with a bag on her back. "Let me take that for you" I said and lifted it with my soaking wet hands. She smiled and brushed the hair from her eyes.

"Well, text me if anything goes wrong" she said before walking away. "I wont need to" I smiled before placing my other hand in y/n's and walking out. "I'm hungry, can we go out to eat?" Y/n asked me. I nodded and opened the door to the car. She stood there nervously. "The front seat?" She the  asked me. I laughed and placed my hand on her shoulder. "I've never been allowed in the front seat" she admitted.

Once seated down I buckled our seatbelts and began to drive. "Where do you want to eat?" I asked her. "Can we go to the restaurant where we met Sean" she asked me. That was he last place on earth I wanted to go but the words yes slipped out my mouth to fast. "Great" she said. Well at least someone was happy. Now I had to deal with the embarrassment of seeing sean when I'm not drunk and god knows what happened when I was.

We walked inside and took a seat round the back. Y/n fiddled with the menu while sean made his way over. "Fancy seeing you here" he said while handing me a menu. I laughed and took it willingly. "You can choose anything you want" I said noticing that y/n couldnt decide what to get. "Anything?" She asked me surprised. Sean laughed. "I promise, the food is great here" he assured us. "Even if this isn't the job for me"

We ordered a peperoni/cheese/ham/meat/pineapple (you choose) pizza. Then sean sat down next to us after y/n offered him a seat. "What job do you want then?" I asked him thinking back to What he said earlier. "When I was an kid I dreamed of theatre" sean sighed. Y/n was doing something with her hands under the table yet but couldnt see what. "Why do you audition for ouat?" Y/n then asked him.

He shook his head and bit down on a slice of pizza. "I'm not really into fairytales, unless I could play a heroic daredevil character" sean admitted. Y/n laughed but not at that, she ass staring down at a bright light. "Y/n what are you doing?" I asked her. She looked up and me before rising her hands, there was a phone in the left one. "Texting jared" she mumbled. Me and sean made an oooo sound before bursting out laughing.

About an hour later when we finished chatting with sean. Me and y/n left the restraunt and drove home to mine. The eager child rushed inside and gasped when she saw her bedroom. Jen was there too so the both of us where laughing as she inspected every little area of it. Then she opened up a draw and spotted some school books inside.

I sat her down on the bed to explain why that was. "Because of the filming, the kids that work on set get schooled by emilie, shes also a teacher. Theres a room on set where it happens." I explained. "Wich kids are those?" She asked me. "Well, jared, Alissa (actor of the mad haters daughter) bailee Madison (actor of young snow white) karley (actor of gretel) and lastly Quinn (actor of hansel)

She nodded before closing the draw to the books and wondering into the Lounge. "Can I meet them?" She then asked me. I nodded and said. "You will start school tomorrow while filming on set, wich reminds me we have lines to learn" I laughed. Jen agreed and we all took a seat on the sofa. I handed round the scripts and we got to work.

(Jennifer's pov)
"He is my son too!" I yelled through the best fake tears I could do. Lana then stared at the paper carefully. She turned the page, and turned it again. "Oh, I dont have any more lines" she sighed. "Well tomorrows going to be one boring day for you" I laughed. Y/n then turned to her and said something i never expected her to say.

"You should ask sean out" she said. I looked at her surprised. "What" she shrugged her shoulders. "Hes totally into you" she mumbled under her breath. Lana and me took a seat next to her on the couch. "There is absolutely no way I am asking sean out. No way" lana laughed before placing her arms around the girl. Y/n laughed and said. "It was worth a shot"

"Do you guys want to play a game of would you rather?" I asked. They nodded and turned to me as I asked the first question. "Would you rather eat pizza for the rest of your life or never eat for the rest of your life?" I asked them. "Never eat, because pizza would just make me sick" lana said. And I had to agree. I stared at y/n for her answer.

*you say your answer (choose one)

"Good choice y/n, how about you ask the next one. She steadied herself on the couch before talking. "Would you rather watch a comedy romance or a comedy horror" she asked us. And it was a good question. "Romance" I answered. Jen shook her head. "Definatly a horror, love is boring" she laughed.

"Said the product of true love" I joked. Jen and y/n giggled and then lana went on to ask the next question. "Would you rather get a dog named rumple of a cat named gold" she asked us. Y/n answerd first. *you answer* and we both had to agree. "Do you guys want to watch a movie" lana asked me. I shook my head and got up. "I should get going. I told colin I would visit him"

Y/n laughed as I tickled her. Then grabbed my coat and left.

(Lana pov)
"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked enphisising on the you. She nodded and we sat back on the couch with a large bowl of popcorn. "What do you want to watch?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders and leaned back into my arms. I felt this amazing feeling as she did, I had a child amongst my arms and I loved her. I loved her. "How about star wars?" She asked me. "Sounds perfect" I whispered whilst turning it on.

As the movie finished I looked down to y/n who was asleep on my lap. She looked so peaceful so I carefully picked her up and walked her to her room. Then slowly placed her small body under the covers. "Goodnight lana" she whispered as I slowly left the room. "Goodnight kid" I said.

I hope you enjoyed that chapter, and that you continue to read this book as I upload more and more each day.

Thanks for all the support xx Jes