He chuckled and handed the phone back, "Let him go, He Ling will now start marketing vigorously, raising the expectations of netizens, and will withstand greater pressure after the show is broadcast."

Ten thousand steps back, He Ling's attitude towards filming, even if the show has the double guarantee of Yao Chuan and Fang Zhixing, his role is likely to overturn.

Baozi nodded repeatedly and teased the snow cake again, "Brother Ji, then you should rest early. I have been tired for a day today."

"OK, good night."

...

In the afternoon of the next day, Ji Li packed up his simple luggage and left the hotel with a cat bag on his back.

Baozi has been tortured by He Ling for a long time. This time Zhen resigned resolutely and decided to go back with him.

The two had an appointment with a ride and were waiting at the entrance of the hotel.

"Hanging on the high-ranking hot search all night, and was only willing to take it down in the morning. He Ling can really spend money for himself." Baozi stared at his mobile phone and muttered, "However, He Ling's fan conversion rate after this hot search is pretty good."

Ji Li looked sideways, "You seem to know these things well?"

"Brother Ji, don't laugh at me. I have not been interested in games or anything since I was a child. I just mix up various entertainment forums, post bars, and gossip groups when I am idle. Therefore, I know a little bit about the big and small stars and values in the circle. ."

Baozi is very fond of Ji Li, he doesn't hide it, and shows him his social account like a baby, "Look at this."

After a rough glance, Ji Li found that Baozi had more than one million fans on all major social networking sites, and he was a professional entertainment blogger.

"A marketing company wanted to buy my account before, but I was reluctant to sell it."

Baozi shared the things he liked, and his eyes were particularly energetic. "I also have a very professional gossip group, which is filled with insiders and regularly shares insider information."

Ji Li was amused by him, "Aren't you called "just know a little bit", entertainment wiki? Isn't it wasteful to be an assistant?"

"What waste?" Baozi chuckled and continued, "I can live by the flow of news, and my parents don't bother to care about me."

"Actually, when He Ling was in the game, I even used the account to get votes for him, and I went to Dream Media for him." Although he concealed many of his personal accounts, he didn't dare to confess all his personal information with the company. .

Baozi paused and sighed, wishing to knock on his mind that had been in the water during this time, "...huh, He Ling didn't take me seriously, it was his loss!"

Ji Li smiled and comforted, "Okay, stop getting angry, then what are you going to do next?"

When Bao Zi heard this, there was a glimmer of anticipation in Ji Li's vision. Before he could speak, the latter's cell phone rang.

After seeing the unfamiliar number on the phone, Ji Li paused slightly, "Wait for me."

"Okay, Brother Ji, you're busy first."

Ji Li answered the phone, "Hello, hello, who?"

There was a voice on the other end of the phone, "Is it Ji Li? I'm the casting director of "The Great Youth Conspiracy", Brother Hui."