On the other side of the island, Prinz Eugen's fleet had located the Sheffield fleet and Eugen ordered them to attack, now Sheffield and Edinburg are fighting against the Iron Blood fleet.

Sheffield: You never get tired of screwing up! Why did you trip !? It's your fault the Iron Blood fleet tracked us down!

Edinburg: (firing cannons) I'm so sorry!

Sheffield: Where is Akashi?

Edinburg: It's hidden in a fridge.

The Iron Blood fleet fired left and right against Sheffield and Edinburg, the real girls were slowly being cornered, after all, it is a 6 vs 2 match, Z1 breaks through Sheffield's defense and Z23 sees an opportunity and shoots her torpedoes against Sheffield, Sheffield when not seeing it receives one of the torpedoes fired at close range, because the torpedo hit at close range, the torpedo did not pierce Sheffield's armor, but if it damaged she enough to render it unconscious, Edinburg takes to Sheffield and tries to retreat, but at that moment all the Iron Blood ships corner the two British girls.

Eugen: (mocking tone) It's a checkmate, please secure your weapons and surrender.

In a refrigerator, Akashi watches the combat of the Sheffield fleet and Eugen's fleet.

Akashi: (Shaking in fear) I don't know if I will be able to escape from this very bad situation.

In that, Köln hears someone's murmurs and turns to see, Akashi scared, closes the refrigerator door quickly and slaps her hand on the refrigerator door so she lets out a groan of pain which Köln hears.

Köln: What was that? Eugen I'll go investigate.

Eugen: Yes, be careful.

Returning with Laffey and Javelin, They both fight against Ayanami, Ayanami attacks with all her power, but Javelin and Laffey don't want to fight against her, so they two dodge all Ayanami's attacks, Ayanami seeing all this, she starts to get really upset by every second that passes.

Ayanami: Why you don't fight !?

In that Javelin and Laffey escape and Ayanami chases them, now they navigate a very wide street.

Ayanami: (Furious) With the same thing again? I've had enough of this!

Ayanami fires all her torpedoes at full speed, as the distance from her targets is at long range, the torpedoes will have enough time to develop their full speed maximizing impact damage, the torpedoes shorten the distance with Javelin and Laffey.

¡BBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!

The torpedoes detonate at Javelin and Laffey's position, but when the water splashes disappear, it reveals that Javelin and Laffey are unharmed and that the torpedoes had hit a building, carving a large hole in the wall.

Ayanami: (annoyed) Why !? Why don't you want to fight !?

Laffey and Javelin do not respond, Laffey walks towards Ayanami worrying Javelin a lot.

Ayanami in a fit of courage, sails at high speeds and takes a great leap and prepares a horizontal slash with her sword pointed at Laffey's neck.

SLASH! (Sound of the sword breaking the wind)

With the Belfast fleet, they now have a big problem, they are being attacked by a fleet of low-ranking siren that came out of nowhere.

Cleveland: (firing cannons) Where the hell did these chicks come from?

Belfast: (Anxious and worried) I don't know, but you have to defeat them as quickly as possible.

It had been 15 minutes since they encountered these siren and Belfast cared more for every second that passed and her mind only thought of her older sister so she could not focus on the combat.