"I have prescribed the medicines that she need to take time to time."

***

Ayaan opened his one eyes to see Zoya was poking her fingers in his cheeks to wake him up. She was slightly pouting while battling her eyelashes continuously. Her long black hair was on her left shoulder, making her look like a goddess. He couldn't believe that there was time when this goddess that was in front of him was insecure about her looks. Heck she was so breath taking that she left behind all the bollywood actress behind.

"Kya Hua Zoya?" He asked getting up, slightly feeling worried. "Are you okay?"

"Well I am fine." She assured, while biting her lips. "I want to eat Butterscotch Icecream."

"Abhi?" Asked Ayaan with his eyes wide open. He glance at his mobile to see it was 6.a.m. early in the morning. "Itni Subah?"

"Ayaannnnn..." She pouts again, looking so cute, that he couldn't deny.

"Ok Baba!!! As you wish." He said placing a kiss on her cheeks and exits the room.

Entering the kitchen, he opened the refrigerator which was full of various icecreams and chocolates. Usually, Zoya had been craving different icecreams and chocolates, so he had buyed all flavours of icecream but still he could find some flavours of icecream missing, especially Strawberry one's. And it didn't even take him a second to guess, the culprit was his sister, Kinza. Who was obsessed with strawberry icecream. Heck, she could even kill someone for it.

Picking out the butterscotch one, he closed the door of the refrigerator. He exit the kitchen and started making his way towards his room.

"Here's your Icecream." Said Ayaan passing it to Zoya, who shakes her head.

"Ab Kya Hua?" Asked Ayaan with a frown on his face.

"Mujhe Yeh Nahi Vanilla Chahiye!!"

"But you asked for this one." Stated Ayaan abruptly. Which came out a little harsher.

Tears started making its way towards Zoya's eyes, as she whispers. "Kitne Badal Gaye Hai Aap Ayaan!! Bade Mohabbat Ke Daawe Kiye The Aapne. Kya Itne Hi Thi Aapki Mohabbat."

"Sahi Kehte Thi Iqra Sab Aadmi Ek Jaese Hote Hai. Before Marriage they are so lovey dovey but after Marriage they show their true colours."

Ayaan who was slightly sleepy had his eyes and mouth open. As he listens his wife complaints regarding himself. Zoya was now two months pregnant. And whenever Ayaan declines whatever Zoya asked him, she will emotionally blackmail him. Since Ayaan was wiser, he knew it was the hormones that had his wife behave like this, so he will silently listens whatever she had to say.

"Accha Baba I am sorry!!" Ayaan said softly. "You want Vanilla one, I will go and get it."

Before he can leave the room, Zoya said loudly. "I love you Jaana."

With a smile adorning Ayaan face, that has his dimple appear on both his cheeks, he replied, "I love you too, Jaan".

***

"Jaana Chode!! Na Kare Aese!!" Zoya gasp in horror.

"Karne Do Jaan!! I know how damn tired you are. Pregnancy might be taking a troll on you."

"But still Ayaan-----"

Ayaan cutt her off by kissing her on the lips. During this pregnancy, Ayaan found a way to stop Zoya's bickering by kissing her passionately. And like everytime it works.

Zoya was a blushing mess after Ayaan pull away from the kiss and continued massaging her legs. Zoya was five months pregnant now. And even her bump had started showing, due to which Zoya often find difficult to walk and sit. She often complaints to Ayaan how fat had she gotten. But according to Ayaan his wife Zoya looked so cute and had gotten a certain glow on her face which made his wife more beautiful than before.

"Jaana?"

"Hmm..."

"What do you what our baby to be? A girl or a boy?" Asked Zoya curiously.

"Obviously, a girl who would be as beautiful as you." Said Ayaan in a heartbeat, making Zoya smile.

Zoya looked at him through her eyelashes, feeling proud of herself for falling for such a lovely person. She was somewhat scared, that Ayaan might want a boy just like her father. But after hearing his response, she felt content and satisfied.

"I know I am Handsome. Don't make it obvious by ogling at me." Ayaan joked, which made her chuckle shaking her head.

'He is too obsessed with himself.' She thought to herself.

"You know Ayaan I wanted to be a doctor since I was a child." Said Zoya biting her lips staring at the wall behind him.

"Whenever my parents or Farah Appi got hurt, I used to feel helpless. Since I was small and couldn't do anything. But as I grew up I started studying hard in hopes of becoming a doctor." She smiled sadly as she continued, all the while Ayaan listens quietly.

"I topped in my school during my SSC. But when I said my Abba that I want to take science he denied straight away." She said as a tear fall away from her eyes.

"Yo-You k-know...... what he said?" She hiccups as her eyes met his.

"Kya Karoge Tum Doctor Banke Aakhir Tumhe Kisi Aur Ghar Mai Jaakar Chula Chauka Hi Sambhalna Hai...." She whispers, averting her eyes away from him. That alone sentence might break every girl's heart. That alone statement was so heartbreaking for a girl to hear.

"But when I came here, in this house. I saw how Baba treats Kinza and let her study Science to become an Engineer. My respect for him grew to no bounds." She exclaims with a smile, as she wipe the tears away from her eyes, which unknowingly flew out of her eyes.

"I just want you to promise me something." She said placing her hand in front of him.

"Promise me that you won't stand as a barrier between our child dream and love. And instead you would support our child."

"I promise Zoya." Ayaan placed his hand on her, promising her.

***

Assalamualaikum Everyone!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Aap Sab Phuphu Bannne Waale Ho🥳🎉🎉!! Finally Zoya is pregnant❣️!!

Do you guys want to recommend some name for Zoya & Ayaan baby. If yes, then do suggest some amazing name in the comment section. If I like them I might use it.

Something terrible is going to happen in the next chapter. Stay tuned!! If possible do forgive me for what I am about to do in the next chapter🥺🥺.

Since only one chapters is left for Epilogue, don't forget to vote & leave your precious comment.

The target for the next chapter is 22 votes.

Do VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!!!

21.09.2021