1

⚠TW for whole story⚠
Cutting
Bullying
Not eating
Panic attacks
Abuse
Drinking/smoking
Internal Voices
Vomit
Assult
There is a tw in almost every chapter-

Not my fanart at all. Also Seth is a made up character :] they are all in highschool

*beep* *beep* *beep*
Tubbo's alarm was going off to get up. Tubbo didn't want to go to school anymore; he only got bullied. Tubbo turned his alarm off and thought going to school would be better then being stuck here with his father, after all it was Friday so it was the last day of the week to get away from him easy. Schlatt wasn't the greatest dad. One time Schlatt came home drunk and smashed several beer bottles in his face.

So, Tubbo got up and got dressed. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth then walked downstairs and out the door to his bus stop. His father didn't wake up till Tubbo was in at least 3rd period. Once Tubbo got to school he went to his locker he tried to open it but it was slammed right in his face. "Leave me alone Seth.." "What are you gonna do? Tell your mom? Oh wait thats right! She didn't want you!" Seth laughed. Tubbo just let Seth go on and on about how his mother left him, as if he didn't remind him every. Single. Day. The bell finally rung as a warning to get to first period and Seth walked away. Tubbo quickly grabbed what he needed and headed to first period. Luckily Tommy was in almost every one of his classes. They had a different 2nd, 3rd, 6th, and 8th period, 4th period was lunch which thankfully they had together. Ranboo had a few classes with him too.

Tubbo got to class and didn't see Tommy. He started to worry and then the bell rang. Tommy didn't message him about not coming to school. About 10 minutes pass and Tommy was hurriedly running into the classroom and sat beside Tubbo. "You're late Mr. Innit." Mr. Wastaken said. "Yea sorry woke up late" Tommy laughed. "Whatever just get out your book." Tubbo was ready to throw up. He had panicked so badly within those 10 minutes that he was about to throw up. He raised his hand and asked to use the restroom trying not to puke then and there. Once he was allowed to he practically ran down the hall to the restroom. He banged right into a stall and threw up. He didnt even have time to shut the door. Once he thought he was done he heard someone enter the restroom. He started to panic again. It could have been anyone. He still had the stall wide open and was still on the floor over the toilet. The footsteps stopped behind him. "What do we have here? Tubbo!" He heard the man behind him laugh. "Throwing up in the toilet now are we? Aww do you need me to go get someone so they can call your mom?" He finally recognized the voice, Seth. He of course laughed at him, but Tubbo never thought Seth would try to drown him in his own vomit. But hell, he did! Tubbo did his best to push Seth off him. Tubbo somehow managed to just get past him and run out of the bathroom. He ran back to class. He got there and sat back down. Tommy looked a bit concerned but brushed it off.

(Lunch)
Tommy was sat at their usual table with his brothers Wilbur and Techno; Ranboo was there too. Tubbo hadn't showed up yet but then again lunch had just started. A few minutes pass and Tubbo comes into the lunch room and sits with the rest of them. Their table was dismissed to get lunch and Tubbo stayed seated while the others got up. Tubbo just put his head down and tried to take a little nap. The boys came back and started talking, Tommy being the loudest of course. Tubbo just sat there not listening until he was gently shook. "Tubbo are you gonna eat?" Wilbur asked "nah I'm not hungry" Tubbo replied. Wilbur tried to get him to eat but he wouldn't budge. Eventually the bell rang and everyone went to class.

Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo were walking to their next period and stopped at their lockers to get their folders and stuff for that class. Then they walked to their 5th period together.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Bench Trio˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Tommy:
This class is so boring

Tubbo:
Yea it is but what do you
expect? It's english

Ranboo:
'v'

Tommy:
Ranboob walk to next period with me today >:( you never wait

Ranboo: LMAO okay fine but you gotta get your stuff quicker

Tubbo sat looking at his phone. He didn't wanna go to 6th period. Seth was in that class. And sat right behind him too. He always dreaded going to that class. Tubbo was so deep in thought he didn't hear the bell ring and Ranboo had to tap him to get his attention. Tubbo got up and walked to his next period. He sat down in front of Seth and the pestering began. Seth poked him in the back until halfways through class Seth hit him in the back of the head with his textbook when the teacher had walked out. Tubbo just sat there. His head hurt a lot and Seth was laughing behind him. Finally the bell rung and Tubbo gathered his things and started to walk out. "Heyyy Tubbo!" He heard Seth call out. Tubbo stopped "what Seth. " "let me walk you to your next period 😊" "Uhm, n-no thank you" "come on I've changed" "changed within the last 5 minutes? " "yeaaaaa just let me walk you" Seth then grabbed Tubbo's arm and pulled him down the hallway and into a bathroom. "Uh," Tubbo tried to pull away his arm but Seth's grip was tight. Seth pushed him up Against the wall "your a worthless nobody. And you know that. So I'm only gonna say this once. Stop hanging out with Tommy. You know he doesn't care about you. And I've grown a liking to him. So stay away from him or your gonna get hurt. Bad. Got it? " Tubbo didn't do anything. He just was there, limp. Seth wasn't letting his feet touch the ground and it was hard for him to breathe the bell had rung ages ago. Seth threw Tubbo onto the bathroom floor. "Got it!? " Tubbo was shaking and slowly nodded not really knowing what he had said cause he was light headed. Seth then left the bathroom.

With Tommy.
Tommy sat in class not knowing where Tubbo was. He started texting him.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Bench Trio˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Tommy:
Tubbo where are you. Ranboo did you see him in the hallway?

Ranboo:
no I didn't is he not in class with you?

Tommy:
No he isn't. Is he skipping?

Ranboo:
Not sure :/ maybe ask to go look for him.

Tommy got up and went to Miss Nihachu's desk. "Excuse me uhm can you see if Tubbo went home. Cause I'm really worried about him he was here two periods ago and isn't answering his phone. Miss Nihachu being the nicest teacher looked to see and told him he hadn't gone home and if he could maybe check the bathrooms around his last class to see if he was skipping. "Thank you" Tommy said quickly and practically ran to find Tubbo. He found him on the restroom floor passed out. "Tubbo! Why are you napping on the floor? " Tommy shouted. Tubbo opened his eyes and stared at his friend "wh-" Tubbo was a little confused only really remembering that Seth was choking him. Tommy helped Tubbo stand up and walk back to class.