love and aliens - JACK HARKNESS [A]

Start from the beginning

Years past and Jack Harkness still didn't have the answers he desired, not knowing that the secrets behind his mysterious colleague lay hidden inside the fob watch he always wore on his person. And for Jason, the man who believed he knew his own life, his heart started to lead him to someone he had told himself never to fall for: Jack Harkness.

Each man both unknowingly had the other wrapped tightly around their finger. Jack wanted nothing more than to discover who Jason Newton really was, to see the truth behind his rather attractive colleague. And Jason, he just wanted to protect the world, to save it from alien threats, and falling for his boss did not fit in that category.

But they were both drawn to one another like a moth to flame. And there was nothing they could do expect surrender to the whim of the Universe and their hearts, because a storm was brewing and they will need each other if they wish to survive it.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph:

"He was a dangerous sin, wrapped in angelic eyes; it made my heart pound with distrust and my mind cloud with bewilderment."

- a.l.nash

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

quotes:

"Thank you, Jack, for being there for me."

"For you, my ace, always."

jason newton and jack harkness

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

about:

fullname: Jason Orion Newton / The Ranger
age: (5th Regeneration) 34 Physically, 648 mentally
family: unknown

the ranger vs jason newton

The Ranger: The Ranger is a highly skilled and professional soldier with a slightly shaky moral compass. He knew the Doctor once, they were decent friends for a while before everything went to downhill. The Ranger fought in the time war brilliantly, he was one of their best fighters. That was until he realised how cruel the High Council was being and left, using the Chameleon arc on himself in order to hide which is why The Doctor never noticed him on Earth.

Jason Newton: Jason Newton is a kind and intelligent man but doesn't have any family. He lives in a small flat in Cardiff and works at a corner shop. That was until he spotted a Weevil on the run and instead of fleeing, he ran towards it. Jason was first on the scene and helped to capture the Weevil and instead of ret-conning him, Jack recruited him. Jason always carries around his "father's" watch despite it being broken, something that Jack doesn't notice until later. Jason is an excellent Torchwood Agent.

If you would like to know any other details about Jason aka The Ranger, please private message me and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

notes: