Not because I could have read it, but someone else could have or maybe already has if Fed wasn't too careful, who might be having similar intentions as us.

And then, I took my leave from her, although my heart wanted the exact opposite.

Which was going to happen soon.

Hopefully.

FLASHBACK ENDED

Even though it was just yesterday, not even full 24 hours back, it felt like years. I just wanted to be able to hug my daughter. Our daughter. But i couldn't. Not right now anyways.

--------------------------------------------------

POV: Fia Rossi

I entered the kitchen when the delicious smell of chicken parmesan filled my nostrils.

I licked my lips.

This made me remember Sarah's cooking, she was an amazing cook. But I guess Jax can replace her for now.

"Take a seat. I hope you are alright with chicken? " He asked with a silly shinchan apron on.

"Yes, yes I do. Who doesn't like chicken."

He made a motion of the chef's kiss and said, "You'll love this."

He sat across from me after a few minutes and took the first bite from his plate.

He didn't but I did, I moaned. My goodness. They were better than even Sarah's items. Yum.

I started a conversation which we were going to have sooner or later, about knowing each other.

"So Jax, which year are you in college? " I asked.

"2nd"

He replied still locking his eyes with the deliciousness in his plate.

I looked away and took my 3rd bite.

"You are a nice cook I must say."

"And so I have been told. " Proudly grinning he said.

Then he started a conversation.

" So, did you like your room? And did you explore the house?"
He asked.

"Yeah I loved it and yes I did explore the house as well. And I might have taken a look at your room too. "

I replied chuckling lightly.

"Woah, okay. So that's the reason why my room smells so girly now. "

I only glared at him.

"So when do you want to start your college? " He asked, a little uncomfortable under my glare.

"Asap."

"So if you want you can come from next Monday."
He said.

"Yeah, that'll be good. "

And with that little chit chat, we finished our dinner.

"Have you ever shared this house with anyone before? Who was the mastermind behind the interior?" I asked him.

"Nope, I have been single all this time. And I have no idea about the interior designer of the house."

"Oh." I replied.

"But whoever they are, they are an excellent one." He hummed in response.

"Actually since I had to do grocery shopping tomorrow, why don't you come with me? Then I'll show you around the town first and then we can take the groceries on our way back home?" He asked.