21. Unfolding the truth

Depuis le début

So as in the morning of another Sunday  of 3rd week since Y/n was in comma ,Both Jimin and Taehyung was in Y/N's VIP room . Taehyung, who was busy typing in the computer while Jimin was busy doing few paper works . The atmosphere calm as both the leader was quite . Only the 'Krtch' sound of writing and 'tick ' sound of typing was heard the whole dim lighted room . The windows was open letting the cold wind inside and becoming the only source of light . Just then the doors of the room fling opened with a loud 'Bang' as two male came inside . Both the Mafia leaders looked up. Jimin with an questioning look and Taehyung with a glaring eyes . It Yoongi and Jungkook who came in both with an serious face . 
"What is it ?" Taehyung asked coldly .
"Hyung we finally found the information of Blackmoon. "Jungkook said as both the mafia leader's looked at them anxiously.
"What are you waiting for . Speak "Jimin said hastily with an curious expression  . 
"Blackmoon is a specially skilled killer agent who joined undercover agency at age of 10.Blackmoon is a female ,there was no other photo or anything found on her . Main position is team leader and strategy planner . Very sharp , observant and intelligent . She mainly plays outside the field but good at controlling the group .But once she's inside the field the dead end for the target . The information we got says that she went rogue at her age of 14 and killed all the the higher officers and may other officials . Every single person who saw her real face died . So there is no one left who knows her real identity . She was the one who created 'Blood pool 'History . " Yoongi narrated the story with his deep serious voice . Jimin abruptly stood up yelling 
"What ?! " His voice echoed in the room as Yoongi sighed .
"Wait there is more .It says  the person who recommended her agency wanted to just be an normal worker but they saw Blackmoon's intelligence and  strong mental strength so they decided to take her as an illegal human experiment subject which her guardian strongly opposed to . But it says that they forcefully took her for experiment but due to fire in building all  the heads of experiment died . So ,she was taken back to become a killer machine " Jungkook spoke his voice laced with seriousness and tint of sadness.

 So ,she was taken back to become a killer machine " Jungkook spoke his voice laced with seriousness and tint of sadness

"Then Y/N is not Blackmoon .I am sure of it . At age of 9 she was with me ,So ,she couldn't possibly be an agent" Taehyung answered seriously with his eyes showing the emotion of ' unknown pain  ' . 
"What do you mean she was with you ?" Jimin questioned raising his eyebrow .
"My mother took her . If not , how could I possibly know her ?"Taehyung answered cockily as Jimin glared in response .  
"But that day , didn't you notice, how swift was her steps and how fearlessly she pointed the gun and shot that police with no hint of fear . And she even mentioned someone named 'Liam ' .It's as if she knew that kid .What was his name again .Yeah Joan ! Her actions that day is clearly against your truth "Yoongi said with a hint of of sarcasm as Taehyung frowned .

Yeah Joan ! Her actions that day is clearly against your truth "Yoongi said with a hint of of sarcasm as Taehyung frowned

"You think Y/N would be a killer . She cannot even hurt a fly " Taehyung yelled in anger .
"That's right !Y/N could never hurt anyone . She's too kind for that " Jimin supported Taehyung huffing out. 
"But still that doesn't prove-" Jungkook's words was cut off by Taehyung's anger .
"Oh Shut up . Angel isn't someone like that " he yelled slamming his hands on the table as the mug of the table fell down with a loud thud . 
"Why are you being so rash ?"Jimin yelled angered by the other's range.
"Can you both calm down " Yoongi yelled .
"How can I ?This guy is insane !"Jimin spoke harshly .

"Oh yeah ! Seriously do I look like a mirror to you .You're the one whose insane here " Taehyung responded in the same way .  Jimin scoffed as he walked towards Taehyung . 
"You ! Stay in your limits " He yelled . 
"First you do the same . " Taehyung answered stepping forward . Anger was clearly visible in both their eyes .

"Shut it both of you if you don't want to die " A horse voice spoke loudly