[28] It's Time To Fight Back !

However, Taehyung also understood, Y/N did not like to take shortcuts - she liked taking things one step at a time

If he was to give her a place in Kim Entertainment, she would only feel that her position did not come from her own hard work and would feel uneasy. Rather than doing that, it was better for him to keep her company while she grew. Like this, their relationship would also become stronger.

His peaceful and sharp gaze turned away from the TV as he gave a gentle cough. Seeing this, Chanyeol quickly questioned him, "Was it because you've been busy all night that you are now feeling sick?"

Taehyung gently touched his own forehead. His perfectly chiseled face did indeed appear tired under the lights. However, he still instructed Chanyeol, "Don't tell Y/N."

"President, you have seriously exceeded your workload," Chanyeol reminded Taehyung as he adjusted the black-framed glasses on his nose.

"Cancel the meeting tonight," Taehyung replied simply before ending the conversation. Chanyeol nodded and left the office. He had already pulled out his phone, but thinking about Taehyung's instructions, he could only sigh.

This almighty man never allowed anyone to see his weak side; he even hid it from the person closest to him.

...

After Y/N released her statement about suing SM, SM did not respond for quite some time; the person that had taken over from Kai had no experience dealing with urgent matters.

No longer owing each other, how was that so?

According to evidence presented by fans, SM had used Y/N multiple times to achieve their own goals.

From the HK's substitute incident to now, all the suffering Y/N had gone through was hard for anyone to endure. Yet, she was forgiving enough to tell SM they no longer owed each other.

Under her current circumstance of constantly being insulted and finding it hard to even fend for herself, she was able to let go of SM so freely; this was clear proof that her character was nothing like the negative rumors. Hence, the shows that had previously paused their jobs with Y/N got in contact with her again and apologized.

Meanwhile, a famous radio station invited Y/N to be their special guest.

Everything was going well. Although there were still opposing opinions here and there, compared to all the scolding from the previous days, everything Rose looked at was a lot more pleasant. She realized Y/N had already stepped out of the storm and clear skies were ahead.

7pm. Y/N left home to makeher way to the radio station for a quick meeting. However, when she rangTaehyung, Chanyeol answered instead; he said Taehyung was currently in ameeting, but Y/N could hear a muffled cough coming from the other side of thephone.

The voice was not obvious but sounded dry and hoarse. And, although Chanyeol quickly hung up the phone, Y/N could sense something was wrong.

"Rose, turn the car around, let's go to Kim Entertainment," Y/N suddenly instructed.