𝟓.𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Start from the beginning

"It's Jules...The Dread Doctors have her."

***

When Brett got the dreaded phone call he didn't even say anything. He just dropped his phone on the floor and ran to Scott's house. Jules had been taken by The Dread Doctors. He didn't even know what to think. All he wanted to do was hold her in his arms, to kiss her, to hear her voice.

But he couldn't do that. He just waited at the McCall house for Scott like the rest of Jules' friends. "Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles asks Scott as he walks in, ignoring them. "Scott?" Theo asks him as Scott goes up to his room to see Mason, Corey and Theo. "Sorry, I'm only on chapter two...I'm kind of a slow reader. Corey says as he flips through the pages of the book.
"Oh, that's okay, Corey." Mason reassures him. 
"He's right. We don't have time for that anyway." Scott says as he takes out his claws. "No, Scott, don't!" Lydia screams as Scott sticks his claws into Coreys neck, making the younger boy gasp as Scott's eyes begin to change color.

***

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Hayden says as she tries to pull out the contraption that had been embedded into Liam arm. "It'll heal. We'll all heal." Liam reassures her before The Dread Doctors come towards them again. Injecting Jules and Hayden with more fluids. "Hayden! Jules!" He screams as they struggle against The Dread Doctors. "Jules!Hayden! No! No! No!" He continued to scream.

"NO!"

***

"Don't get too close." Lydia tells the teens as they see the state of Scott and Corey. "What is he doing?" Theo asks her. "Tapping into Corey's memories." She answers him. "It's usually something only Alphas do." Brett adds on. "Is it as dangerous as it looks?" Theo asks them. "Probably more." Stiles answers him.

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason asks as Scott gasps, retracting his claws from Coreys neck.
"Is he okay?" Scott asks referring to Corey. "What the hell did you do to me?" Corey yells at him. "You'll be all right." Scott says gasping. "There's blood." Corey says putting his hand on his wound. "You'll heal." Scott tells him.

"Scott..."

"He'll be fine! Listen... I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls. There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides." Scott explains to them. "Wait a second I know this. I've seen this before.
That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in.
Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back?" Stiles tells him. "It's the water treatment plant. " Lydia tells them.

"That's where they are. That's where we'll find Jules, Liam and Hayden." Scott says as he begins to walk down the stairs, Brett being the only one to keep up with him as he was just as desperate to get them back. "Scott... Scott, slow down. Just think for a second, okay? Mason shouldn't be going." Stiles yells at his best friend.

"Liam and Jules are my best friends. I'm going." Mason tells him. "Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development." Stiles tells the younger boy. "Well, if you're not going, I could use the help." Scott tells him. "No, I'm coming just as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it." Stiles explains to them. "How's he gonna do that?" Malia asks him.

"I don't know. But whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my Jeep." Stiles tells her. "We can bring Theo." Malia says pointing to him. "Maybe I better stay here. You know, in case the Doctors decide to make a house call for Corey." Theo says to them. 

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 ★ 𝐁. 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐓 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara