Sara never wanted to be with her first husband but because If being pressurised from her father-in-law and own family she had to give birth to y/n as her father-in-law wanted the family to grow and before his death he transferred all his property to his grandchildren's name, I knew that sara's hatred towards y/n was extremee as she never wanted to have a child with her first husband but never imagined that she can go to a extent where she will hurt her own daughter, I never really focused on anything after I got Sara back into my life , we got married and i was more then happy to accept y/n as my own daughter "

Mr byun finished and took a deep breath.

"I know sara's past doesn't give her the right to treat y/n like this and y/n has nothing to do with the things happened and trust me I tried my best to make Sara realise this but she just never tried accepting y/n and I don't know what to do anymore so I gave up but I will make sure to make Sara stay away from y/n, I am sorry, I will take my leave now"

Mrs jeon was shocked after listening to everything, she was just standing at her place with a stiff gaze while Mr Byun took his steps back ready to leave but he halted after hearing

"Yes, you should leave but not before I finish speaking Mr byun"

Jungkook stated and stared right into mr byun's eyes with his intimidating gaze

"Leave but make sure to never come back here and your wife should never show up near my y/n ever again Mr byun or I swear to kill her right on the spot, tell her to forget that she ever had a daughter-oh i guess she'll be happy to this and from today onwards my wife have nothing to do with the byuns, jeon y/n got nothing to do with you and your family, am I clear mr byun?"

Mr byun took a deep breath and nodded before he finally took his leave knowing it will be best for y/n to stay away from his wife and his wife as well wanted to get rid of y/n so she won't have any problem, after all she never thought of y/n as her daughter. He was actually sad that he will never be able too meet y/n again but if staying away from her keeps her happy then he was ready to do that, he was not y/n's real father but he cared for her like one..

"You took the right decision kookie, eoma is proud of you, our y/n doesn't need a family like them, she have us now, we will try to be the best family for her hmm"

Mrs jeon spoke who was silent all the time and softly caressed the back of her son who didn't waste any other moment to hug his mom.

She hugged him back tightly and started caressing his hair.

"Mom it pains when I see her hurt, I shouldn't have left her alone with that woman, it all happened because of my carelessness, I should have told you everything but I didn't and see what happened today, my y/n is lying unconscious from an hour, mom I can not see her like this---that women used to hit her and today she was about to do that again--"

"Shh---shh, calm down my baby, she is fine now, y/n is okay, she will wake up soon, she is just sleeping hmm, she is fine"

Said Mrs jeon cutting her son's words in between as she cupped his face and gazed at his red nose and glossy eyes.

"You love her a lot hmm?"

She asked with a small smile already knowing the answer.