"I'm so sorry, Little Bub. I tried to save you. I really did. I told him to let you go, to help you. But he wouldn't. I never wanted him to take you, to hurt you. I'm so sorry. I failed you, I failed Bill. Oh god I've missed you so much!" She whimpers, making Georgie let out sniffles. Oh, how he missed her too.

"Oh Lor. You didn't fail me. And you certainly didn't fail Bill. None of this was your fault, Lor. He grabbed you, and there wasn't anything you could do. It was out of your control. There was nothing you could've done to protect me. He would've come for me either way. I was just glad I got to see you one last time. You helped take the pain away. And when I opened my eyes, I wasn't hurting anymore at all. You did the best Lor. And I can't thank you enough." Georgie whispers in her ear. Lorie hugs him tighter, but then comes to a realization. She pulls away from the child and looks between the two.

"W-Wait a second. You're both dead, so that means if I am here, if I can see you- " Lorie couldn't finish as she cried softly. She didn't get to see her boys one more time. Lorie didn't get to tell them that she loved them.

Her thoughts were cut off by the soft voice of her murderer's wife.

"Yes dear, you have passed on. Your soul is on the other side and is on its way home as we speak." Katerina spoke sadly. She hated the initial rush of emotions when a child dies. Most of the time they cry, begging for Katerina to send them back. They would scream and sob about how much they would miss, whether it was loved ones, or even precious moments. But the guide would sit and cradle them to her chest, and rub their back. And when they would calm down, she would tell them that it wasn't possible. That they needed to let go, and be at peace. It just wasn't possible.

Until now.

"You should know, Lor. About Billy and the others. They never really gave up. They might not have been able to say your name, or hear people talk about you, but they never gave up hope. They loved you so so much. You were the rock that held them all up." Georgie spoke quietly while snuggling into her side. Lorie looked at the boy only now, and searched his eyes.

"They never gave up?"

"Never ever. They couldn't. You were it for them." Georgie smiled before gesturing to the blank wall in front of them. Lorie watched, as the wall turned into a screen. It showed her whole life, from when she was a child taking her first steps, to each memory of her meeting the boys. It showed her grow closer to them as they went through school. Then after it showed her getting taken, it didn't go to her time with Pennywise. It showed everything happening on the outside. Lorie saw her parents trudging up the steps of Bill's house to tell the boys she was missing. It showed Bill running to his room slamming the door in despair. It showed Richie growing angry, and storming out of the house, and Eddie collapsing to the ground in despair. And then it showed Stan, frozen in place before her parents offered to take the two home after they talked to Bill's parents. It showed them all grieve and mourn, and the sad Thanksgiving, the devastating memorial on her birthday, and the depressing Christmas. All the way to a moment she didn't know.

Her breath quickened into panicked wheezes as she saw the cistern on the wall again, her mind beginning to go back in itself to cope with whatever trauma Pennywise would bestow on her. But her heart stopped when she looked closer. She could see herself, lying limply on her back. Her eyes were softly shut, almost as if she was sleeping. But judging by the expressions on the people surrounding her, she wasn't sleeping.