Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia

Start from the beginning

Yunyun: T-This isn't enough...!

Megumin: Her barrier is... too strong...! Help...!

Yunyun and Megumin were struggling hard to destroy the barrier as then suddenly a familiar voice spoke up...

(Y/N): "Yunyun! Megumin!" The two were surprised to hear your voice...

Megumin & Yunyun: "(Y/N)?"

They were surprised to see you, as they keep holding their magic power as you began to walk towards the two crimson girls.

(Y/N): "Is that all you girls can do? Don't give up now! I'll help out!"

(Y/N) says with a serious face, both Yunyun and Megumin were surprised to hear that he will be able to help out to defeat Sylvia.

You began to start casting your Noble Phantasm.

(Y/N): Gray. Rave. Crave. Deprave.

Then, your weapon turned into a gold cube of all of a sudden before it shoots up the sky, making a big circle. All of the Crimson Demons noticed this.

(Y/N): Grave me. Grave for you.

You said as then a cube summoned in your hand.

(Y/N): Old Mystics. Exterminate sweet mysteries.

You then slowly lifted the cube in the air.

(Y/N): All will return to the void.

Just then, the cube began to glow.

Gray: Psudeo-Personality suspended. Mana yield exceeds regulation. Second stage restraint rescinded.

(Y/N): Sacred lance, removing restraints!

Just then, everyone sees the tower of light and it began to twirl around.

You moved your right hand in a sweeping way to prepare for an attack and that caused air pressure around everyone. 

(Y/N): "Let's see if your barrier can survive this, Sylvia!!!"

You yelled out loud to her, as you turned to Megumin and Yunyun.

(Y/N): Megumin! Yunyun! Let's defeat her! Together!

Both Megumin and Yunyun had their eyes widened in surprise before smiling and nodded at you as you all turn back to Sylvia with serious faces.

(A/N: Megumin on Top, You on the Center, and Yunyun on the bottom.)

Yunyun: Light of...