Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia

-No one's P.O.V-

Aqua: It's not fair! I was only soaking in the bath!

Wiz: Lady Aqua, your tears really sting.

Rin: Mind telling us what happened?

Wiz: When she went to the hot springs at headquarters, it turned into regular hot water.

Aqua: And I got kicked out! Why do I have to be kicked out from the church worshipping me?

(Y/N): Whining is not gonna solve problems. Go into the corner and think about what you've done.

Aqua pouts before stomping off into the corner and sat down.

You sighed as Wiz spoke up.

Wiz: You've changed since we came here.

(Y/N): It's the people of Alcanretia, they've been getting on my nerves ever since we set foot on this place.

Jack: We agree with mom too. They're a pain...

Aqua: Hey, don't you dare talk about my people!!

Aqua says with an angry pout on her face as you let out a sigh before speaking up.

(Y/N): Aqua, I get it, but your people are literally giving us a headache. You made them hate the Eris Order because you have a grudge against Eris, have you?

Aqua: What are you talking about? She's my junior!

(Y/N): That's what I've heard because you're her senior and I don't think you're leading your people right and they seemed to be insane, just to hate the Eris Order and wanted the other people outside of Alcanretia to join the Axis Order. I can tell that everyone, including the Eris Order, doesn't like your people as well.

You pointed out as Aqua turned away from you.

Megumin: Aqua, what does (Y/N) mean when you lead your people wrong in Alcanretia? 

Aqua: It's nothing. It's just my personal business.

 (Y/N): Anyways, I'm just gonna get some sleep. See you all tomorrow.

Everyone: Alright, goodnight.

-The Next Day-

It was now morning as Megumin, Jack, Rin, Darkness, Kazuma, Aqua, Yuuki, and you were having breakfast.

Aqua: Danger is at risk in this city!

Kazuma: What do you mean 'danger is at risk'? You were crying all night.

Aqua: The manager said to me..."The quality of the hot springs is getting bad." The Devil King must've thought he had no chance against our cult and is trying to steal our precious resources.

Rin: Cool story.

Rin says sarcastically.

Aqua: Believe me!

Yuuki: Well, it's a fact that the Axis sect is shunned and disliked. But would they go to such lengths?

You were playing with Chomosuke while having a cup of hot chocolate, as Aqua slammed the table and stood up.

Aqua: I will take a stand to protect this town! You'll help me, won't you? Kazuma? (Y/N).

(Y/N): You're a 'Goddess' right? Why don't you do yourself a favor and live with it?

You said not giving a damn to help Aqua out as she looked at you in shock.

(Y/N): Anyways, I'm out for a walk after this.