Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime

-No one's P.O.V-

You and the others were running away from the Axis Order trying to hunt away Aqua down, so you decided to sneak away and hide.

Yuuki: So what's the plan?

Aqua: I think the water source is the problem.

Kazuma: I guess that makes sense.

Aqua: If I can purify that, the hot springs should all turn back to normal. I'll cut off the rotten smell at the source!

Eventually, Aqua was now found as you all continued to run away and headed towards the spring source. But it was guarded by two guards, Aqua tried to tell them to let you all in as you were waited behind .

Aqua: You devout Axis cult. This is necessary. I want to-

Guards: Oh, we're Eris followers.

Aqua: WHY?!

Guard 1: Still, a no is a no.

Aqua: Wait a second, you're kind of somewhat a good-looking. Your side profile is handsome, like a red dragon.

Guard 1: Are you saying I have a lizard face?!

Rin: Wow...

Aqua: Fine, if you won't let me pass, I'll run to the Axis church and say I was bullied by you Eris cult members.

(Y/N): *Raises Eyebrow*

Guard 2: What?

Guard 1: Damn, the Axis sect always play dirty.

Guard 2: And that blue hair. You're the one who changed the hot springs into hot water.

Aqua: No that's not t. I only purified it.

Guard 2: So it is you! We can't let you in!

Kazuma sighs as he walks over to Darkness and hols her shoulder.

Kazuma: This is your rare chance to be useful.

Darkness: "Rare chance?" I'll have you know I am useful sometimes. Hey! Stop pushing me!

Jack: What are you up to?

Megumin walks up in front of Darkness and got ready for something.

Megumin: Stand aside! Are you aware of who she is? The daughter of Dustiness, Dustiness Ford Lalatina. This is an emergency.

Kazuma: now milady, show the pendant hidden in your chest as proof. Don't resist, milady. Hurry up and show it, milady.

Aqua: Kazuma, hold her down!

Aqua, Kazuma, Megumin, and Wiz were trying to get the pendant on Darkness while Rin, Jack, Yuuki, and you were sitting there, watching the whole thing.

You continued to watch the others try to get the pendant off Darkness until she moans and Aqua finally got the pendant and shows it to the guards.

Yuuki: About time. 

Darkness was pouting while everyone was looking at her.

Kazuma: What a troublesome woman. Do you want to be a noble or our party member? Get it straight.

Darkness: Don't call me a pain! Aren't you younger than I am, Kazuma?!

Kazuma: I treat you this way because I genuinely see you as a friend, Darkness. Yes, not as some older noble lady named Lalatina, but as our trusty crusader, Darkness.

Darkness blushed.

Darkness: I-I see...In that case, I suppose it's...

Kazuma: That was easy.