Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia

Start from the beginning

Sylvia/Hans/Verdia: "You damned traitors!"

The others kept moving as the two formal generals, The Zekken, and the Bard, The Ripper, and the Goddess of Venus stayed behind and fought the revived Chimera. 

Valerie used her explosive clay dolls and the dolls cling onto its body and self destructs, but no damage was taken.

-No one's P.O.V-

The battle was intense, the two formal devil king's generals, The Zekken, The Ripper, The Goddess of Venus, and The Bard fought back the revived Chimera, while Kazuma and the others ran away thinking some sort of plan.

Megumin: "Kazuma, don't you have some kind of plan?! Also, I demand you return my explosion." 

Megumin says demanding towards Kazuma.

Kazuma: "Is it really the time now?! She's fighting Wiz, Valerie, Yuuki, (Y/N), Rin, Jack, and still has the edge! Damn it!" 

Kazuma looks back as Valerie keeps using her explosive clay dolls, Wiz using her magic, and Rin firing her bullets.

Yuuki, Jack, and (Y/N) kept hitting the slime armored worm's body using their weapons, but nothing seemed to be effective on the physical damage.

Kazuma: "How is she so strong?! It's totally unfair! Damn it! Maybe there's a weakness? Like what?!"

Kazuma starts to panic a little before thinking of a plan...he then remembered something as he stops running and the others noticed.

Aqua: "Kazuma?" 

Aqua says in confusion then Kazuma yells out...

Kazuma: "Damn it, fine!"

-Back to the battle...-

Wiz uses her ice powers to throw against the mutated Sylvia, but the mouth consumed Wiz's magic ice powers chomping it instantly. Sylvia uses the Dullahan's sword stabbing it onto the ground making the ground shattered as Wiz falls to the ground as she looks at Sylvia...

Sylvia: Traitors deserved death!"

She was about to finish Wiz off, but you and Yuuki blocked it together to protect Wiz.

(Y/N): "We won't allow you to hurt her! You hear me?!"

Sylvia: "Why you little...!" Sylvia was about to attack, Both teenagers and Wiz hears fast footsteps as they see Darkness running up to her with her sword and jumps into the air attacking Sylvia, as Sylvia blocks the sword using the Dullahan's sword.

Darkness keeps attacking its body, keeping her distracted.

Kazuma: "Guys! Are you guys, alright?" It was the voice of Kazuma and Aqua who following behind him...

Yuuki: "We're alright! 

Rin: Did you come up with a plan?!" 

Rin asks him...

Kazuma: "Yes! And the real battle starts now!" 

Kazuma says with a determined look on his face.

Jack: "It better be a good plan!"

-With Darkness-

Darkness was able to hold her off, but something was off about her...the Darkness we know does miss her attacks, but this one is different...then suddenly the Slime's mouth began to reveal Verdia's head...

Verdia: "The perverted knight with the terrible attacks! What's become of her?" 

Verdia questions as then he was taken back surprise by seeing Darkness and she was being mind-controlled by Valerie.