Bonus chapter (1)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Vincenzo bit his lip in amusement. He's been threatened before by multiple people, but the threat his wife gives him cracks him up.

He kissed her temple and smiled. She relaxed a bit.

"I'm so excited", He chuckled.

Melanie smiled fondly at him.

"Me too. I feel like this little one will be different. Call it motherly instincts", Melanie smiled caressing her stomach.

"It's my kid. Duh", Vincenzo smirked teasingly.

"You don't want to use that card mister. I may be on a hospital bed, but I will kick your ass later", Melanie threatened her husband.

Vince chuckled and kissed her head.

Vincenzo's phone rang and he picked up.

"Hello", Vincenzo spoke.

It was his second in command informing him about all the men guarding the hospital and floor as he ordered too.

"Good job", Vince nods.

The second in command informed about some more things.

"That's fine. Bring him here. No one's at home. He wants to be here as well", Vince said smiling.

He then ended the call and went back to his wife. They then wondered how their kids were feeling about being big brothers.

The six boys were very excited. I mean technically five. Matteo didn't really realise he was going to be a brother. He in his two year old mind was satisfied with sleeping in one of his brother's arms.

Who knew growing up also Matteo will be the same getting pampered by his brothers.

Xander and Xavier didn't really realise what's happening as well. They were just tagging along with the rest of the family in their small legs.

Xavier was licking his lollipop while Xander was in a grumpy mood because he had to wake up in the middle of the night when Melanie went into labour.

Who knew these twins growing up will be the same. LITERALLY.

There in the hospital Vincenzo and Melanie were in the room while the rest of the brothers were waiting outside in the room.

Alessandro was very happy. He knew he will become a brother to another sibling and he couldn't be more excited. He wanted a girl this time. He wanted a little baby sister.

Elijah sat there next to his big brother with the twins. Xavier was on Elijah's lap sucking on his lollipop while Xander sat next to him on a chair frowning at the surrounding.

He was really happy that he was going to get another little sibling. He and Ales had prayed together for a little sister this time. He remembered the day and smiled.

_____________
One month ago

Melanie was walking towards Ales and Elijah's room to tuck them to sleep.

She saw no one was in Elijah's room so she walked towards Ales's knowing those two must be playing.

She was right. Those two were on the bed whispering to each other. She smiled standing at the door admiring her two sons.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and she looked to her side and saw her husband smiling at her. She smiled at pointed at their sons.

Vincenzo wrapped his arms around her belly caressing it and looking at his sons in amusement.