Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night

Start from the beginning

Sylvia says in shock.

(Y/N): "Yeah! Megumin finished her off." You said, giving credits to Megumin.

Kazuma: "And that's not all! The Dullahan, Verdia, and Hans the Deadly Poison Slime...and even the mobile fortress, Destroyer. Me, Darkness, (Y/N), Megumin, Aqua, Jack, Yuuki, and Rin. 

Sylvia: "I see. I take it you're the leader? Why don't you tell me your name?" 

She asks as I looked at Kazuma and I looked at his expression...he looked at me as if he just shat himself when Sylvia asks if he's the leader.

His expression changes into a confident one, as he pulled out Chunhunmaru as his main weapon.

Kazuma: "It's Kyouya. Kyouya Mitsurugi. Remember it." 

Kazuma said, stealing his name.

(Y/N)/Rin/Yuuki: Bruh.

Jack: Did you just chickened out?

Kazuma: Shush!

Megumin: I guess he must've been feeling cocky with all these Crimson Demons backing him up. 

Sylvia: So you're Mitsurugi of the Cursed Sword...I didn't expect to encounter such a powerful party." 

Sylvia acknowledges, not even realizing that is not Kyouya. 

Kazuma: "Taking you down right here with the Crimson Demons' help wouldn't be much of an accomplishment."

Sylvia: "I appreciate that, Kyouya. Let's meet again. When we do, we'll see who comes out on top. Retreat!" 

Sylvia commanded as I had a surprised look on my face, I've never heard that someone would say retreat.

We watched as the Crimson Demon trying to prevent them to escape by using their magic.

Kazuma: "-General of the Demon King's army, Sylvia, huh...?" 

Aqua: "Hey Kazuma, you're not done with your act yet?"

(Y/N): "You know, you just stole someone's name then you wanted to just save your ass. Well, if I had actually told her the truth that you're not Kyouya, she'd laugh, but we'd save the day...again..."

-Time Skip-

After some dinner time, took a shower, and dressing up. We were all sleeping and I was sleeping in Megumin's room, but I'm still awake though.

I was in deep thoughts while I still hear Megumin's light breathings in her sleep.

Suddenly, I hear her waking up as I turned her head to her and I see her turning her head to me.

Megumin: Is that you, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah, it's me. 

Megumin: Oh...you're still sleeping with me, huh?

(Y/N): Yeah...but...

Megumin: What?

You paused for a moment before letting out a sigh.

(Y/N): To be honest with you, it's kinda weird that I just decided to sleep with you. It's either that I'm stupid or just creepy.

You hear Megumin giggling until she spoke up.

Megumin: You're neither of those, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hm? Is that what you think?

Megumin: That's because you've interacted with me sometimes within these past months ever since we first met back at the Guild. Plus, I almost collapsed, but then you caught me before I fell. You and I blushed because of that.