╳•Chapter No. 7•╳

A/n – This is the chapter Kiri starts getting a little touchy. Pls leave or skip if. You feel uncomfortable with this kind of content. Ty and enjoy.

3rd person's  P.o.v

× Time skip at the day of the exam test thingy after school almost brought to you by Touchy Eijiro ×

"Ughh, that was kinda hard bros, just glad its over"

"Oh shut the hell up, tape arms. That was the easiest test I've done all year, your just too stupid to do such a thing you freak"

Ouch. Kinda hurt.

Kiri was a little more quiet that normal. Mina noticed this & asked him what was up with him.

"Hey, you ok Ei?"

"Hmm-? Oh uh yeah, just thinking that's all." Eijiro flashed a little smile at the hyper pinky beside him. Chuckling awkwardly.

"Oh, alright then!" Mina smiled brightly and went back to the squad. They all started walking down the hallways after class to go to lunch, they ofc were heading to the cafeteria.
The Bakusquad was talking, Eijiro doesn't know how many times the Bakusquad has walked down the hallways to the cafeteria as they all fucked around, talking, and teased one another. They all did it so often, but, not?

They all finally got the the lunch room, got their food and sat down next to each other, Kaminari and Sero. They were sitting with Toshi today together on the roof.
So it was just Mina, Kiri & Baku left of the group. Eventually, Ashido did invite the girls over to sit with them.

Ei & Katsukiwi talked to each other as the girls did the same.

Kiri put his hand on Bakus thigh and smiled, still talking to Katsukiwi like he didn't just put his hand on the blondies thigh, randomly.
& boy was Bakugo flustered as hell. He turned his head away from Kiri to hide the blush. Gay panicking has already been activated. Although his plan on hiding his blushing face failed so harshly.

He pretend like he didn't do anything, the whole time, and don't get me wrong,  Kiri & baku don't talk about somethings, that don't need to ever be talked about again. But this was definitely different. Very different. Rather important actually.

                            ~Time skip~

After lunch,  Baku was fuming. Not because  of anger, but because of embarrassment. He hated to admit it, but he really liked his touch. He's touch deprived. He's never really had 'Comfort' so Ei touching his was really nice in a way. He liked his touch– no, loved his touch. He thrived for that same feeling again. He wanted Eijiro to touch him again. He needed that to happen again but knows he won't ask. Goddamnit, why does this have to be so fucking complicated? Why is love so complicated? Why is it so damn difficult.? Fucking annoying too. Ugh, whatever. All he needed to do was confess to Eijiro about it.. yeah..yeah yeah, yup..that's all. It's that easy. I'm sure of it..right-?

That's all he had to do, find Ei, asked about it and he'll get his answer and leave. Boom. So smart. So easy. Yeah.... 'easy.

Kats just had to find him first, ofc. Bakugo was thinking of so many things.

"Why would he do that?"

"Was he just fucking with me?"

"Probably"

"...."

"But why, I thought he was straight?"

"Why in public though????"

"Idiot, no one said he was gay, straight or even Bi. Why did I never ask him????"

"Stupid, that'll be weird ofc that's why u never asked him, Katsuki "

"Fucking shitty hair"

He couldn't stop.
Stop what? Stop fuming over how embarrassing Ei can be and how flustered he can make that blonde. Their best friends, why was he feeling knots in his stomach? Why was Ei being so touchy 'n shit.? Lots of gay scenarios.

Bakugo was looking for Eijiro for a long time. This is UA. Its gonna take awhile. It is a huge building so it'll make sence on why it took a good 3 hours to search for Eijiro.

First, Katsukiwi looked in ei's dorm, nothing. Ok, maybe he's hanging in my room waiting for me. Looked in his own room. Nothing. Maybe the Bakusquad? Looked in sero's & Denki's dorm room, nothing?? Maybe....the girls?? Bakugo quickened his past a little. He knocked on all of the girls dorms looking for Eijiro. Still, nothing.

"Damn shitty hair.." He whispered under his breath. His roommate,  Hitoshi Shinso didn't see him either.  Bakugo looked everywhere, Class 1-A dorms, Class 1-B dorms just incase he was with the duplicate steal of Kiri, still nothing.  Shit for brains better be fucking grateful for this. Seriously.

He asked teachers, students, anyone & everyone. He was desperate at this point. Where was Kirishima? Why did he suddenly dissappear after lunch. Suspicious. He saw Denki and Sero in the common room and realized that those were the only ones he didn't ask. Yeah he went to their dorms but Bakugo didn't give them enough time to finish their sentence.

He got desperate .

since it's the end of the school day, they didn't have any classes since he skipped the last class looking for Ei.
He ran in the common room.

"Wooooohooooo buddy what's got you so worked up?"

"Yeah kacchan what's up?"

"Shut the hell up, Dunce face and tape arms freak. Where's Eijiro??"
There was stern in his voice, but a hint of worry in his dark crimson eyes.

"Awww are you worried about your boyfriend??" They both smirk at each other.

"Just stfu would you? Just fucking tell me goddamnit‽"

"Alright,  alright~"

"Alr, fine." They both finished each other's sentences. Scary.

"He went to the store"

"The store?"

"Yeah, for some hair products." Sero finished.

Are you fucking kidding me. Bakugo started laughing to himself. Sero and Denki got frightened and sneaked tf away.

Now fuming over how stupid he felt. Honestly he screamed in rage. Not caring who heard. It was normal for bakugo to be screaming with his anger issued ass. Not caring the attention he was getting or weird stares.

He wasted his fucking time looking for that damn idiot. When he could've been in his classes, learning, studying,  training.

Fan‐Fucking-Tastic.

He went to his dorm, still raging. He looked like he was going to murder anyone who looked at him and bothered in the slightest. No one d a r e d to talk to him. They just hoped to live one more day near Bakugo.

Instead, he raged his angry pomeranian ass
To Eijiros dorm. Not caring if Hitoshi or the cat, Loki was there. Eiji was the only thing on bakugos mind at the moment. Veins popping out. Pissed off. He got there and opened the door with spare keys that Ei gave him. He saw that there was now two cats. He pet and cuddled Loki & the other black cat with purple eyes. Waiting for Kirishima. The cats purred as Kat lated down with them both, just to cool down a little bit. It was soothing, believe it or not.
———————————————————————

HEY BITCHES ik yall missed me. Lmfao no u didn't. Sorry it's been a hot sunny minute since I uploaded but finally got my lazy ass up and did something so here's chapter 7 of "Gay Study Sessions" uhhhh yeaahahaahhh— there's only I think 1 or 2 more chapters left sooo that's fun.

Words - 1232

—SD✔