╳•Chapter No. 2•╳

3rd person's P.O.V

After school, Eijiro, Denki & Sero were walking back to their dorms together since their neighbors. They were just talking about random shit. But exams and study's some how popped up and Kirishima was too embarrassed to tell them he was very close from failing completely. So instead he just said;
"I am actually doing pretty good and Im finna start studying more just in case. Just normal grades, haha"

I guess it was believable enough for them since they didn't question it or anything. They changed the subject after a few mins of teasing Kaminari. Mainly Sero though, of course. They finally got to their dorms and went their separate ways since Kaminari & Sero are roommates.

Kirishima went into his room. Not seeing Shinso at all. He assumed he was with his bf's, Sero & Denki. Eijiro sat at his desk and started getting everything he needed for studying. He started and it only took him 20 mins before he started getting tired and bored. He tried focusing but it didn't work, so he called one of his best bros to help him study. See, they had 3x more of hw than they usually have, for some odd reason, and Kirishima can't read nor speak bullshit. Unfortunately. But one person who Can speak bullshit because he speaks bullshit all the time, is Katsuki Bakugo. One of Eijiro's biggest cru- Best Bro's.

So he gave him a call-or two.

"What the hell do you want shitty hair.?"

"Well-i need help studying-"

"AAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
.

.

.

.

.

BEEP--

Yeah at this fucking point he's going to blow my fucking ear drums out. Holy shit.

Eijiro thought to himself as there was a fading ringing sound in his ears.

Eijiro didn't think that he was coming to his dorm so he just continued studying. About Ten minutes later he hears a knock on the door. Kirishima thought it was just Hitoshi forgetting his keys, Kirishima signed and opened his door, walking out to the living room all the way to their door. He opened it.

"Sorry for the long wait Hito-oh, hey Bakubro. Whyre you here.?"

"Tch, why the fuck else would I be here you shitty haired idiot, I'm here because your stupid little sorry ass can't study for shit."

Kirishima was just happy that he came to help him. He didn't have to. But he did.
Kirishima couldn't help but to smile at Bakugo with a wide smile ear to ear.

"Tch what the hell are you smiling at stupid hair.?!"
Bakugo said forcefully moving Ei aside so he can enter the dorm.

Kirishima shrugged and closed the door, now following Bakugo into Ei's room. He opened the door for Kirishima, it shocked Kirishima a little bit, he didn't think anything really of it. Bakugo sat down and waited for Kirishima to sit down next to him. They Started to study when Bakugo felt something rush on his leg, tickling his leg a little bit. Curious, he looked down and saw a beautiful cat with Grey, Brown and black fur and two different colored eyes just staring at him, purring while rubbing himself against the angry ash blond. The blond looked confused. But just kept looking at it like he was trying to figure out a puzzle.

"Why the hell is there a cat in the dorms.?"
Bakugo finally speaks, Making Eijiro look at Bakugo.

"OH, yeah haha Hitoshi loves cats and Mr.Aizawa said that he could have it as long as it wasn't a destruction, distraction or it didn't bother anyone else I guess, haha"
Kirishima Smiles with a nervous laugh.

"I didn't need the reasons or anything, dumbass. Just wanted to know, Tch.."
Bakugo have already had the kitten in his arms, petting it on his head. Smiling a bit.

"What's their name.?"

"Someone has a soft spoooott~~"
Kirishima said jokingly, teasing the angry Boi.

"Shut the hell up, damnit. Just tell me, would you.?"

Eijiro chuckled.
"Loki, his name is Loki"

Bakugo grunts and continues petting the kitten, very much interested. Kirishima wanted to tell Bakugo to hurry his ass up so they can study for he didn't have the heart to do so, Loki & Bakugo were too cute to make them stop cuddling all up on each other and what not. Kirishima just needed up looking and peacefully enjoying Bakugo's & Loki's cuteness together.

After about, 30 mins, Bakugo realized what he was doing and quickly stopped and snapped his head up to Kirishima. He was just staring. Bakugo's eyes met up with Kirishima making them lock eye contact. Bakugo felt his face heat up a little bit and quickly looked back at Loki.

★·.·¯'·.·★★·.·¯'·.·★★·.·¯'·.·★★·.·¯'·.·★

I know this is kind of short and I'm sorry for that I just don't want to write too much because I do want this to be decent and not rushed and make this into a fully developed story and not just half fasted and shit. I'm also thinking about doing multiple mini-storys in this book or make a different book and make mini-storys but I'm not sure yet.

Words - 851

-SD✓