[Can You Kiss Me More?]

Author pov

Jungkook look up to saw the person who was wearing a ripped jeans with the oversized sweater reaching his knees and hiding his hands who was no other than Park Jimin.

"What are you waiting for Mr Jungkook?" Jimin's seductive voice stunned the taller but make him weak for him at the same time, Jimin took the latter's hands and put it in his waist, grabbing his collar the smaller pull the taller closer to him with needy eyes.

Staring at eachother Jungkook grip on his thighs with containing same neediness on his eyes made the smaller let out a soft moan enough to grow the erection inside Jungkook. Wasting no time Jungkook finally smashed his lips against the smaller who's hands make his way around his neck. Finally feeling eachother lips against them, both of them begin to suck on their lips mercilessly and there Jungkook going insane for the latter, he grip around his waist not leaving the delicious lips of the smaller, Jimin tugged on his hair pushing him closer loving how he was kissing him without showing any gentleness. Jungkook groan biting on the smaller lower lips who gasp for some air but gave an opportunity to jungkook who slide his tongue inside the wet cavern which was welcoming him for so long, Jimin hands didn't leave the latter's body, slowly slowly make their way up to his head playing harshly with his hair stands. Jungkook lick every single part of Jimin's mouth while his hands sneaking under Jimin's shirt, the smaller mouth let out soft moans and his body feeling some kind of weird things he felt for the first time. Both of their tongues met and begin to fight for dominance where Jungkook won, feeling out of breath they pull back for a moment staring at eachother with Jungkook's hands still in his waist and Jimin's hand on his head with saliva's attached on their lips.

Jungkook was really surprised that how delicious his lips taste against his, more than the girls he had kissed before. He can't stop but feel obsessed with the latter's lips wanting to have them only for him, he don't want anyone to taste these lips because he want to be the lucky one for tasting such a tasty plumpy lips.

"Don't stop, kiss me more" Jimin demands tugging on his hair, Jungkook captures the smaller lips again and both of them begin to make out again not showing any kind of softness, they were making out crazily.

"Ahh...I fucking love your lips against me ba..hmm..baby" Jimin moan out playing with the latter's hairs roughly, Jungkook press himself more into him while his hands pleasuring the smaller by touching his milky torso passionately.

"I'll do things" Jungkook suddenly speak up between the lustful kiss rubbing the crotch of the smaller who can't help but moan at very single touch of him.

"You'll never forget babyboy" Jungkook said further biting on the latter's lips licking his whole mouth. The closet was filled with kissing sounds with Jimin's soft moans sometimes, both of them were excited for this moment where they can finally kiss the hell out of eachother and here they are, not thinking about their lungs screaming for some oxygen they didn't stopped kissing like it was their first and last kiss.

They stop when both of them heard some boys entering the dressing room laughing and gossiping.

Jungkook doesn't care about them and was going to feel those lips again but Jimin put his hand in front of his lips.

"Not now, they'll hear us" Jimin whisper gaining a nod from Jungkook who waited for them to leave but he can't control himself so he attacked the latter's silky neck sucking on them roughly. The smaller gasp pushing his head back and cover his mouth to not moan or they'll get catch.

"Hey, should we messed up with Jimin's closet? It's gonna be fun" The boys outside said making Jimin's eyes widen, he immediately pat the latter's shoulder biting his lips to control his moans.